Thread: The Mac thread
View Single Post
Old 14-02-2007, 12:13 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
The ads aren't aimed at corporate buyers, they are aimed at home users. Corporate buyers aren't going to make their decisions based on these adverts however they might make a decision on what they use at home.
Yes, I appreciate that. But nevertheless, the ads certainly give me the impression that anything serious you want to do, don't do it on a Mac because it's only good for mucking about on. Maybe that's my own personal 'brand' bias coming through, but that's certainly the impression I came away with.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/will-swain