Thread: Pubs for: Swansea
View Single Post
Old 17-12-2017, 07:30 PM
Banned by Moderators(Beesty)

kiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiteagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I thought there was a lovely old medieval street in the middle of Swansea called The Mumbles, a sort of boozy version of The Lanes in Br***ton. But, thanks to wiki, I now see they are in fact rock outgrowths in Swansea Bay.

Is there such a street called The Mumbles in York??

Meanwhile I'll check out Vine/Wind Street. Thanks for this suggestion. Please keep suggestions coming - we may have continued our winning streak so an epic night might be on the cards.