View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 09:40 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling
There were definately a number of things in the programme that had me wondering whether the landings actually happened. However the programme lacked anyone coming forward to give the opposing view. Yes there was the NASA guy, but all he basically said that their is so much out their to add to the claims it never happened that it was a waste of time giving answers to them all. So other than the odd exception, he stayed true to his word and did not debunk what was brought up.

However what they did present really had be questioning for the first time whether the landings actually did happen.
I've watched a few programmes about it over the years, and normally they do have both arguments in the same programme.

I don't really care about the flag waving thing, or the 'no wind on the moon' thing or the lack of stars in the sky. I accept all the answers to those.

It's the video and photographs I'm having trouble with. They were definitely not quite right.