View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 08:21 AM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitler View Post
EIGHT replies on the same day from palace twats - and what?
Xmas day is not the big day here either, so apparently your 8 special pigeons need a word, not me.
Happy new year though, that one is on my religion's calender.
Incidentally, what is it you believe happened on Xmas day that is essential for me to respect with my absence?
Enthralling stuff, plonkers
Man, you talk more bollox than all the other weed posters on here put together! Xmas not big in Brighton? Since when? You really are a tool arent you, why don't you just go away, spend some time with your boyfriend and get a life?