View Single Post
Old 15-11-2014, 11:18 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
One Track Mind for me at Wetherby @ 2/1, although I also am monitoring Arthurs Secret.

Am I the only one who thinks Kings Palace will win? Receiving weight from a field that he was far superior to over hurdles and the Pipes always do well at this meeting. Good looking race.

Got two in the bumper I am following - Bitofapuzzle is top weight but will love it if a bog and Miss Estrella, will probably side with the first e/w as it's a bet to nothing against a fav I can't have.