View Single Post
Old 29-12-2018, 04:07 PM
Depends on the mood

Cyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE25 exile View Post
Don't have gas, so a single fuel energy household (have oil for heating).

I always use USwitch for changing my supplier and for the past three or four years have managed by switching suppliers to maintain the level of my energy costs. However, this time, going through the switching process have noticed that my KWhr unit cost has risen from 12.47p to 15.9p.
I'm with EDF and the KWhr unit cost is 23p for the tariiff. Looks like I'm being ripped off.
Michael Grade, Kelvin Mackenzie, Richard Murray, Peter Varney, Alan Curbishley (again), Jonathan Fortune, Derek Hales, Keith and Gavin Peacock, Gary Bushell, Allan Simonsen, Jim Davidson, Steve Ryder, Bjorn Borg you can all f uck off