View Single Post
Old 13-01-2017, 05:54 PM
Groundhopper

WestBerksPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWestBerksPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWestBerksPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWestBerksPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWestBerksPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWestBerksPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWestBerksPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWestBerksPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWestBerksPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWestBerksPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWestBerksPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by WLYWLYAWYPWF View Post
My memory is he lashed it high in to the net after going clean through. He would have been just inside the area before he struck the ball. Emphatic finish.

That's how I remember it as well, he drifted in from out on the right, near the Old Stand side, then struck it high into the roof the net from about 20 yards.

I was in the New Stand enclosure.

Funny how I can remember that, yet little from recent years, age thing I guess! lol.
Hop till you drop!