View Single Post
Old 15-01-2017, 01:52 PM

cad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Global warming or not, we just don't seem to get weather as cold as that now. How the game went ahead I don't know. Getting a snap of the goal was a miracle in the circumstances.

I just remember getting a few minutes out of the camera batteries before they would collapse due to the cold weather - something I had never encountered before. The batteries had to be removed and placed inside clothing to warm up again. Meanwhile, warmed replacements had to be re-inserted. That was 12 AAs in the motordrive and a further cell in the camera body – a time consuming task at any time but far more difficult with frozen hands.

In the end we gave up on the motor drives, changing the batteries was just too time consuming.

Fortunately, Alan Irvine scored during one of the periods when the camera was operating, but still only just avoided cutting his head off.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1-8 CP v Nottm Forest.jpg (143.2 KB, 64 views)