View Single Post
Old 28-12-2016, 12:51 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPalace84 View Post
Thanks[emoji14]
Do you keep a note of the horse you back and think are worth keeping an eye on?

I want to start learning a few years too late.
Most horses I have in trackers, I recommend the GG.com one. It sends it notifications earlier than the ATR one, but I also have that for p2p horses this season.

To be honest the Irish racing one is the best as it gives notifications on initial entries but can't be bothered transfering all the horses from the trackers.