Thread: Cricket Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 06:15 PM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett View Post
Fk me - ball of the century from Rashid to liven it up again.
Great ball but Rahul should have kicked it away. Similarly, there's no way Pant should have been trying to hit Rashid out of the ground with 5 men on the boundary and no one round the bat.

T20 cricket in a test match setting. You can see why Rashid is so effective in the shorter formats. And why he isn't feared/trusted in tight situations.