Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 13-06-2018, 05:51 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Sider View Post
Anyone under the age of 40 would not have a clue about the rivalries you mention unless they were educated by older fans. Millwall and Charlton have always been your S.London rivals as far as I know, just as Pompey and Southampton are our South Coast rivals. I remember as our rivalry was growing in the mid 70's playing them and the aggro/hatred was very real. Not so now. To be fair there are just as many young Palace fans who haven't got a clue about the BHA thing either. I always thought, and still do, that the rivalry between us is because you are the nearest big club to us, the London thing doesn't count for much but the Mullary/Venables thing really ramped it up.

Seems like you hate us now for different reasons than back then. If the rivalry was not real, those reasons would not mean anything to Palace fans?

Just out of interest, how would we make it all go away? Shake hands?
More to the point who would you have to slag off and lord it over if it wasn't us? Millwall and Charlton may be your historic 'real' rivals but if you ain't playing them, whats the point?
But then the same could have been said about you lot where we didn't play you for years until we met in 2002. All it does in my opinion is make the next meet whether how long it be even more special.

People have their own experiences through their lives of teams they have a personal dislike or hatred towards. My old man grew up in Streatham so I imagine like other Palace from around there or parts of Lambeth like Brixton, Tooting and Mitcham etc they have a thing against Chelsea. I went to school in SE19 so I encountered some Millwall and Charlton which started my hate towards them.

Obviously living in Sussex I come across several Brighton who despite for a good few plums on here can talk a good game and don't have any ill feeling towards Portsmouth.

I think anybody who follows Brighton or Palace knows full well there's a real spice to it. Even if you aren't educated to how it's all come about, so many years have gone by since those days but there's no indicator of it dying out. I think the added fact of so many of us Palace pikeys moving further south can only add to it.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 13-06-2018, 05:58 PM

Selhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
Fist bump .

They are so sad.
Old 13-06-2018, 06:03 PM

matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagleinsussex View Post
If you say so Mattieboy, can't think of any other club in the land that has fans that 'thank' the visiting fans Lol, is there another Fist Bumping episode planned for the new season, or are you waiting for the Fixture Breakfast extravaganza first to work out who's going to be the 'lucky' visiting team ?
Cant think of other fans that paint their own coaches, or a club that has t shirt cannons ultras light displays ,each to their own I guess
Old 13-06-2018, 07:04 PM

C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagleinsussex View Post
What a load of b0ll0x, saying fans under the age of 40 wouldn't know about the rivalry between all the South London Clubs, again complete lack of football knowledge !
Why would they? Most young'uns are in it for the football not the history of hate that stems back to 'the day', unless the old boys let them know. If you weren't there you simply wouldn't get it. To suggest that younger BHA fans should be up to speed on historic London rivalries is really dumb. The big clubs yes, ones like Charlton, Palace, Fulham, Orient, Brentford etc will be exclusive to those fan bases and won't ping up on many younger fans radar. Bit arrogant to suggest your rivalry with Charlton or Millwall is up there with Spurs/Arsenal. Get a grip pal.
Old 13-06-2018, 07:15 PM

matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
But then the same could have been said about you lot where we didn't play you for years until we met in 2002. All it does in my opinion is make the next meet whether how long it be even more special.

People have their own experiences through their lives of teams they have a personal dislike or hatred towards. My old man grew up in Streatham so I imagine like other Palace from around there or parts of Lambeth like Brixton, Tooting and Mitcham etc they have a thing against Chelsea. I went to school in SE19 so I encountered some Millwall and Charlton which started my hate towards them.

Obviously living in Sussex I come across several Brighton who despite for a good few plums on here can talk a good game and don't have any ill feeling towards Portsmouth.

I think anybody who follows Brighton or Palace knows full well there's a real spice to it. Even if you aren't educated to how it's all come about, so many years have gone by since those days but there's no indicator of it dying out. I think the added fact of so many of us Palace pikeys moving further south can only add to it.
I hate pompey big time even more than you lot
Old 13-06-2018, 07:50 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post
I couldn't give a cat's c**t about Portsmouth.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 13-06-2018, 07:50 PM

ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12
Quote:
Didn't you hear him? He met 3 Brighton fans who said they didn't, which obviously means none of us do.
Old 13-06-2018, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoColo12 View Post
Didn't you hear him? He met 3 Brighton fans who said they didn't, which obviously means none of us do.
Going by your posts it's more than likely I don't come across your sort because I wouldn't give you the time of day to be honest. Your boring repetitive posts and sad gifs or whatever they're known as isn't really my thing. I'm struggling to find proper football posts by yourself. I prefer to talk football, not bollocks like you've done for the best part of your time on here.

C-Cider at least has some football talk about him. Mat is just thick as shit.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 13-06-2018, 08:04 PM

ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12
Quote:
Going by your posts it's more than likely I don't come across your sort because I wouldn't give you the time of day to be honest. Your boring repetitive posts and sad gifs or whatever they're known as isn't really my thing. I'm struggling to find proper football posts by yourself. I prefer to talk football, not bollocks like you've done for the best part of your time on here.

Quite an odd thing to say when you're the one who replied to me, if my posts upset you, may i suggest you wipe your tears and stick to general discussion.
Old 13-06-2018, 08:10 PM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Sider View Post
Why would they? Most young'uns are in it for the football not the history of hate that stems back to 'the day', unless the old boys let them know. If you weren't there you simply wouldn't get it. To suggest that younger BHA fans should be up to speed on historic London rivalries is really dumb. The big clubs yes, ones like Charlton, Palace, Fulham, Orient, Brentford etc will be exclusive to those fan bases and won't ping up on many younger fans radar. Bit arrogant to suggest your rivalry with Charlton or Millwall is up there with Spurs/Arsenal. Get a grip pal.
Where did I suggest that the rivalry is up there with Spurs/Arsenal ? Again changing your tune to try and cover your tracks, but if you think younger fans don't get there is bound to be rivalry between the South London clubs your an even bigger idiot than I thought you were !
Old 13-06-2018, 08:11 PM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Cant think of other fans that paint their own coaches, or a club that has t shirt cannons ultras light displays ,each to their own I guess
Spanish Days, Fist Bumping, Camping on the pitch etc, etc
Old 13-06-2018, 08:14 PM

Quote:

Thick as shit your 24 how the **** can you judge me and what I've done for my club ******* twat
Old 13-06-2018, 08:21 PM
Why you being like this

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Thick as shit your 24 how the **** can you judge me and what I've done for my club ******* twat
Woo hoo
Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.
Old 13-06-2018, 08:23 PM
Why you being like this

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:

Careful Charlie he will be playing the i’m more intelligent than you card next
Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.
Old 13-06-2018, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
Don't need to play it I am

Quote:
Ooh i noticed you edited your spelling, this is what intelligence is all about you see, you can't pull the wool over my eyes mate.

Where's old git tonight, you not holding his hand?

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Don't need to play it I am
hahaha!
Old 13-06-2018, 08:27 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Ooh i noticed you edited your spelling, this is what intelligence is all about you see, you can't pull the wool over my eyes mate.

Im here. How about you talking about your club?

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 13-06-2018, 08:27 PM
Why you being like this

Quote:

Nah his old chap “mate”
Old 13-06-2018, 08:28 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Nah his old chap “mate”

Twinned with MK Dons