Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 21-06-2018, 02:41 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoColo12 View Post
the angriest plonker on the planet.
Probably better than the most tedious plonker on the planet.

Still, I guess you take your smiles where you can find them these days, huh?
Old 21-06-2018, 02:45 PM

ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
Probably better than the most tedious plonker on the planet.
Yet you continue to reply time and time again to my posts, what does that make you?
Old 21-06-2018, 03:06 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yet you continue to reply time and time again to my posts, what does that make you?
Bored at work mostly.
Old 21-06-2018, 03:16 PM

ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12
Quote:
Bored at work mostly.
A boring bloke in a boring job, what a cliché.
Old 21-06-2018, 03:18 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I just happened to hover over your reputation and this popped up:

I think i'm gonna die.

******* hope so, make it soon you tedious wanker!!
Old 21-06-2018, 03:21 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
No shit. Made me laugh that it's associated with GA, the angriest plonker on the planet.
Angry? About what?? Pray tell us you dozy wanker.....we finished above you as always, even after giving you tossers a 7 game head start....our accounts show a profit unlike yours showing a massive loss, as always.....I have a great life, money nice car........what exactly do I have to be angry about??? Sad for you that you feel the need to be abused daily, but never angry!!!
Old 21-06-2018, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
Angry? About what?? Pray tell us you dozy wanker.....we finished above you as always, even after giving you tossers a 7 game head start....our accounts show a profit unlike yours showing a massive loss, as always.....I have a great life, money nice car........what exactly do I have to be angry about??? Sad for you that you feel the need to be abused daily, but never angry!!!
It's not even a challenge anymore.
Old 21-06-2018, 03:39 PM

Quote:
It's not even a challenge anymore.
f uck off then, you wont be missed. Still wont explain your stupid post though, idiot!!
You said you wanna die, please hurry!
Old 21-06-2018, 04:23 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

Quote:
A boring bloke in a boring job, what a cliché.

**** me you really do have the shittest retorts don't you. (As usual, with no self awareness).

2/10 Must try harder.
Old 21-06-2018, 04:24 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

These Brighton 'fans' really are hurting inside aren't they?!

Very amusing.
Old 21-06-2018, 04:37 PM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I just happened to hover over your reputation and this popped up:

I think i'm gonna die.

Promises promises
Old 21-06-2018, 04:47 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

**** me you really do have the shittest retorts don't you. (As usual, with no self awareness).

2/10 Must try harder.
I think that's pretty generous.
Old 21-06-2018, 04:56 PM

Quote:

2/10 Must try harder.
You have 32 THOUSAND posts on a forum, your opinion is instantly null and void when you reach that level of sad f***ery.
Old 21-06-2018, 04:58 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
I think that's pretty generous.
Typical sad sack that tries to make out he has “wound you up” then gives it all the laughing smilies and gifs. He couldn’t wind up a wristwatch the poor little luv
Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.
Old 21-06-2018, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
Typical sad sack
17 THOUSAND posts sir, you also racked up 10 THOUSAND posts on NSC. This place is hilarious.
Old 21-06-2018, 05:03 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Needy Tarquins
Old 21-06-2018, 05:03 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
17 THOUSAND posts sir, you also racked up 10 THOUSAND posts on NSC. This place is hilarious.
Crikey I’m honoured you have been looking me up! sad ****
Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.
Old 21-06-2018, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
Crikey I’m honoured you have been looking me up! sad ****
No need, i remember you. 10 THOUSAND posts on an opposition forum, jesus H Corbett.
Old 21-06-2018, 05:06 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

Quote:
No need, i remember you. 10 THOUSAND posts on an opposition forum, jesus H Corbett.

Quite a few years ago now but if it makes your life better
Old 21-06-2018, 05:06 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

So you change your username to post on here, why’s that then?