Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 17-06-2018, 10:29 PM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Well done to Koepka. A great round.
Old 17-06-2018, 11:20 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 18-06-2018, 12:46 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
I know that we’re meant to hate all that, but I do find some of the shouts a bit amusing
Old 18-06-2018, 11:04 AM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
I know that were meant to hate all that, but I do find some of the shouts a bit amusing
Especially when referring to a niche British comedy.
Old 25-06-2018, 09:18 AM
Heshlo Kitty

I went up to St Andrews last week with a mate. Great little place. We didn’t actually end up playing any of their courses, but we went to the following three:

Fairmont Kittocks - Some great holes when you’re playing right next to the sea, but overall it just felt very manufactured. The condition of that course was great but for some reason, but it felt too ‘American’ for a course in Fife. The next two courses also showed it up, a lot.

Crail Balcomie - Fantastic course. This is proper links and if it was bigger in length, it would almost certainly end up with a pro tournament every so often. We were playing in insane winds which was just hilarious at times. There’s a downhill par 3 with a massively elevated tee box, and a distance to the pin of about 145 yards, playing about 130. The wind was right into our faces and I ended up using a 7-iron to knock it on to the green.

Leven Links - This was kind of like old school links in the fact that it had sea on one side of the course and houses on the other. Less wind and bunkers on this course compared to Balcomie and so played easier. I think I hit 85 but I missed a lorry load of putts. Another great course and this one was only 30 after 3pm, making it the best value by a long way.

We had a look at the Old Course and I couldn’t believe how big the 18th green is, how deep the Valley of Sin is, and how exactly Baker-Finch managed to hit the ball out of bounds left from the 1st tee. It must be at least 100+ yards away - long way left!
Old 29-06-2018, 09:29 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Played at Kingswood today in a Jason Leonard charity day.

Absolutely fantastic. Came off really pleased, our four ball finished 6th out of 25, and I snaffled 39 points admittedly with a 20 mulligan....

Bloke won with 48 points. Yee ha.
Old 29-06-2018, 09:32 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Played at Kingswood today in a Jason Leonard charity day.

Absolutely fantastic. Came off really pleased, our four ball finished 6th out of 25, and I snaffled 39 points admittedly with a 20 mulligan....

Bloke won with 48 points. Yee ha.
39 is pretty Yee ha.....

48 is an embarrassment. Wanker (him, not you Wolf)
Old 29-06-2018, 09:40 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Forty f*cking eight.

I’ve played some banditos in my time but this f*cker should have been ashamed. Bloke on my table won a 190 range finder watch for the longest drive so Christ knows what he won for winning the day the kin cheat.
Old 29-06-2018, 09:44 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Forty f*cking eight.

Ive played some banditos in my time but this f*cker should have been ashamed. Bloke on my table won a 190 range finder watch for the longest drive so Christ knows what he won for winning the day the kin cheat.
Hopefully he won a good kicking for being a twat

48 is impossible if youre off a handicap anywhere near right. If theres a prize table like that (range finder for longest drive etc) it should be 9/10ths hcap and winners need to supply h/cap certs.
Old 29-06-2018, 10:24 PM
Heshlo Kitty

I guess it all depends on the course you’re used to playing and the one you end up playing. I’m a member at Tilgate Forest and anywhere we play, it’s definstely a bit easier than our home course.

Tomorrow I’m playing a qualifier for Woodhall Spa, in August I’m playing at home for a qualifier up at St Andrews Eden course, and in the same month I’m playing some qualifier for a European Tour pro-am thing at Frilford Heath.

Admittedly though, 48 does seem insane
Old 03-07-2018, 11:38 AM
moving forward

McDowell pulls out of Open qualifier as his clubs have been lost in transit. Just get a set from Sports Direct FFS
Old 03-07-2018, 11:47 AM
Heshlo Kitty

I qualified for Woodhall Spa and am playing there at the end of this month
Old 03-07-2018, 11:49 AM
moving forward

Quote:
Well played!
Old 03-07-2018, 02:34 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Quote:
Well played sir
Old 03-07-2018, 03:57 PM
Heshlo Kitty

Ta guys. No idea what to expect when I’m up there but I’ve got a mate who’s qualified too, so I’m sure we’ll have a laugh at least.
Old 03-07-2018, 04:01 PM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
Ta guys. No idea what to expect when Im up there but Ive got a mate whos qualified too, so Im sure well have a laugh at least.
I think the bloke from Kingswood is playing mate.

Sorry about that. Good luck next season.

(Congratulations anyway)
Old 03-07-2018, 08:10 PM
Heshlo Kitty

Old 03-07-2018, 09:11 PM
Born in South London

gcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Best practise your bunker shots.
Old 04-07-2018, 06:49 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

My itinerary for the next week or so :

Friday - Coxmoor

Wednesday - Irvine Bogside

Thursday - Turnberry Ailsa

Friday - Turnberry King Robert The Bruce
Old 05-07-2018, 08:12 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Just booked in a West Hill and Swinley for late July as well