Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 14-01-2019, 06:44 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aashman12 View Post
Apparently we had scouts watching Bowen Saturday.
Bob a job still going?
Old 16-01-2019, 11:07 PM

Dave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is hereDave Hedgehog Sam the man is here
Surely this chap is the best option now?

Affordable, match fit, in form, potential to get better and 'knows the club'.

"You're looking for the rare pearl - someone who is good enough who will make us better who at the same time for some reason is being released by their club."
Old 16-01-2019, 11:11 PM
Fort Neef massiv

Glɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Hedgehog View Post
Surely this chap is the best option now?

Affordable, match fit, in form, potential to get better and 'knows the club'.

"You're looking for the rare pearl - someone who is good enough who will make us better who at the same time for some reason is being released by their club."
Interesting, who is that? Clough possibly?
Old 16-01-2019, 11:12 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Any feedback on Dougie's scouting mission last Saturday to assess him. As he was injured(?) it was a waste of time. We would need permission from Sunderland to speak to him, and can't speak to his Agent for fear of 'tapping'' the player up.
Old 16-01-2019, 11:45 PM

Stinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Seems like he might wait it out until the summer although given he's on 600 a week perhaps a good offer would tempt him.
Old 17-01-2019, 12:15 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Bumps with no new info should result in a instant ban

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 17-01-2019, 08:12 AM

ozzie eagle is the cheese to my macaroniozzie eagle is the cheese to my macaroniozzie eagle is the cheese to my macaroniozzie eagle is the cheese to my macaroniozzie eagle is the cheese to my macaroniozzie eagle is the cheese to my macaroniozzie eagle is the cheese to my macaroniozzie eagle is the cheese to my macaroniozzie eagle is the cheese to my macaroniozzie eagle is the cheese to my macaroniozzie eagle is the cheese to my macaroni
Bump..
Old 17-01-2019, 09:27 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzie eagle View Post
Bump..

Old 17-01-2019, 09:30 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
Bumps with no new info should result in a instant ban
Not on threads that aren't that important
Old 17-01-2019, 10:00 AM
43% Burnt

True. Should only apply to transfer rumour threads.

Mods, sign me up. I will be fair and definitely wont ban loads of people for very minor offences.

Old 17-01-2019, 11:24 AM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARZET EAGLE View Post
Any feedback on Dougie's scouting mission last Saturday to assess him. As he was injured(?) it was a waste of time. We would need permission from Sunderland to speak to him, and can't speak to his Agent for fear of 'tapping'' the player up.

It would make sense for us to sign an untried goalkeeper and an injured striker in this window. Be almost as good as last January.
Old 17-01-2019, 03:41 PM

TC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARZET EAGLE View Post
Dougie couldn't see much from the bushes
Old 17-01-2019, 04:36 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
True. Should only apply to transfer rumour threads.

Mods, sign me up. I will be fair and definitely wont ban loads of people for very minor offences.
Like trainer crimes.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 17-01-2019, 04:43 PM
43% Burnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Like trainer crimes.
You'd be first against the wall. Sorry, I don't make the rules, only enforce them.

Old 17-01-2019, 05:01 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
You'd be first against the wall. Sorry, I don't make the rules, only enforce them.

At least i'll be warm in my woollen socks and top notch imperfect trainers. Bring it on fat boy.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 17-01-2019, 05:52 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
SSN

Quote:
16:40

ROSS: MAJA COULD BE SOLD AND LOANED BACK

Sunderland boss Jack Ross has admitted selling striker Josh Maja and immediately bringing him back to the club on loan could be a solution to the uncertainty surrounding his future.

The 20-year-old has found himself at the centre of speculation with several clubs understood to be monitoring his situation, leaving his manager uncertain over his continued presence on Wearside despite the League One club having received no firm approach for the player.

However, asked if a sale followed by a loan deal could be an option, former St Mirren boss Ross told a press conference: "It's a potential option, it's a potential solution, if you like because if he did go, then naturally we have to find a replacement at a time when we are also looking to strengthen in that area.

“I had a similar situation not long ago with a young player called Lewis Morgan, who signed for Celtic in January and was loaned back to St Mirren at the time, and it was the perfect scenario for me at that juncture. It's something, because of Josh's age and perhaps how any purchasing club would view him, that that could be an option for us. But that is all it is. It's nothing that has even been discussed more than as a potential scenario just simply because there has been no concrete interest or discussion from any other clubs."