Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old Yesterday, 03:07 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Steering job
Old Yesterday, 06:15 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Quiet day at work so looked into the Pertemps (Chris AJ I hear you cry!).

From my research, current ratings with I believe two more qualifiers left (Sat Haydock, Sat Week Chepstow) then the following would be off interest.

The current cut off rating would be 136 (Wait For Me) with The Mighty Don heading the ratings at 150.

The Organist - as stated before, but he is number 19 so adjusted 16 allowing for 3 drop outs/re-routes off 139. Currently 20/1
Dawn Raider - Number 40 - 130 English Mark, 123 Irish Mark, Runs again this weekend, can imagine a strong performance to ensure he gets up to the high 130s would be of interest. Currently 25/1
Sire Du Burlais - Seems an obvious choice given connections and 2nd in Martin Pipe last year, though probably is a bit short now.
Coole Cody - If it came up really soft, then Coole Cody at 50/1 would be a player, also off 139

Flashjack and Splash of Ginge are the 2 that have already run in a qualifier but not yet qualified in England that run again in a qualifier this weekend.

All of the last 6 winners have been rated 148 or less and no horse rated higher than 148 finishing in the top 3 too.

If finishing positions in relation to the racecard numbers i.e. ratings are your thing then here from the last 6 years:

1-6: 2 x Winner, 3 x 2nd, 2 x 3rd, 2 x 4th
7-12: 1 x Winner, 1 x 2nd, 1 x 3rd, 1 x 4th
13-18: 3 x Winner, 0 x 2nd, 1 x 3rd, 2 x 4th
19-24: 0 x Winner, 2 x 2nd, 2 x 3rd, 0 x 4th

Not sure any of that helps
I have already backed Dawn Raider. Eye-catching in his qualifier at Cheltenham when not hugely fancied. He has to win this weekend to run, so NRNB makes him the perfect bet as I reckon he is single figures if he wins. Also like Sire du Berlais who I know they fancied last year.
Old Today, 09:47 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Backed a few today, more of interest than confidence

Ascot
Al Dancer
Lygon Rock

Gowran Park
Dawn Raider

Haydock
Cant quite work out why Ballyarthur is such a big price in the trail, wouldnt be surprised if Vieux Lion Rouge runs well
Old Today, 09:51 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Done so many today will post later but going back to best bets before flu hit. I never flagged up one of mine that is still available, Kateson - 25/1 for the AB. Race will cut up and he one of the few targeting the race. Goes today at trip so will be very disappointed if he doesnít progress at the trip. Potentially some of the top novice form.
Old Today, 11:36 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Ballyandy 6/1 e/w
Top Ville Ben 5/2
Coeur Sublime 3/1
Robinsfirth 15/2 e/w
Kateson 7/4
Bolving 9/2 e/w
Future Proof 7/4
Al Dancer 5/2
Scorpion Sid 11/4
Kilkeaskins First 18/1 e/w

Waiting Patiently & Grey Britain double @ 5.23/1
Lucky 15 - Laskadine 15/8 - Yanworth 5/6 - Deise Aba 11/8 - Clan Des Obeaux 1/2
AW patent: Kyoto Star 8/1 e/w - Pattie 8/1 e/w - Hammy End e/w 9/2

Good luck all.
Old Today, 01:07 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Sick as a pig to see Brio Conti win that. When PN says they need a run he is obviously talking bollocks as usual...
Old Today, 01:26 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Going to be one of those days already, why bother.
Old Today, 01:32 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Jester Jet About fecking time after 5 2nds
Old Today, 01:56 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Some of these trainers donít even look like they have been working their horses. State of them
Old Today, 03:56 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Prepared to be wrong but Cyrname might be the worst priced horse this season.
Old Today, 04:02 PM
Under Fascist Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
Prepared to be wrong but Cyrname might be the worst priced horse this season.
Iíll get my coat.

Those other jockeys need shooting for giving him that easy a lead and letting him get a breather.