Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 29-11-2017, 01:30 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Far East Eagle View Post
I left him a friendly visitor message instead
But doesn´t that just fuel his efforts?
Old 30-11-2017, 12:39 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by civil eagle View Post
So who's Jimmy the Gent? Another incarnation of the Judge I suspect
Me too. Same modus, same obsessions, same posting style.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 30-11-2017, 12:43 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Grey rep ... Pissed me off because if they don't leave a comment, then you have no idea if to smash red them back using multiple swear words ... as is the good old-fashioned BBS way!
Are you not forced to comment when it is red you are dishing out?
Old 30-11-2017, 12:51 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by civil eagle View Post
So who's Jimmy the Gent? Another incarnation of the Judge I suspect
Nope, we know who the judge is and he is playing okay does not post much.

Sometimes a poster is who he says he is and if you can believe it might actually have the same opinions as others have on here...That happens but its always good to associate a new poster with one that has been banned for some to score some valuable put down points
Old 30-11-2017, 11:27 PM

boxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hpalace = Heb
Old 01-12-2017, 01:10 AM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxthorncutter View Post
Hpalace ≥ Heb
EFA
Old 03-12-2017, 11:06 AM
Banned by Moderators

jimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is herejimmy the gent Sam the man is here
Searched the members list for this Judge that it is repeatably inferred is he as me and me as he and we are all together. Some bloke with around 200 odd posts, none of which seem particularly akin to my own. Disappointing.
Old 03-12-2017, 10:00 PM

CP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCP-RJW came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Buysakho got banned then, shame was quite an entertaining troll.
Old 04-12-2017, 12:30 AM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy the gent View Post
Searched the members list for this Judge that it is repeatably inferred is he as me and me as he and we are all together. Some bloke with around 200 odd posts, none of which seem particularly akin to my own. Disappointing.
Implied
Old 05-12-2017, 11:31 AM

justjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
we know who the judge is and he is playing okay does not post much.
Begins with "S"?
Old 05-12-2017, 07:11 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by justjuice View Post
Begins with "S"?
Being honest I glanced when another Mod mentioned him and the new(or old) alias but did not take much notice... If people play nice or equal to others handbags whatever your politics/opinions and you can take as well as give what's the prob.

99% of the time you lot sort it out, you do not need prefects or bans (only when it's in the extreme and as a last resort).
Old 06-12-2017, 02:20 AM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post

99% of the time you lot sort it out, you do not need prefects or bans (only when it's in the extreme and as a last resort).
Really? Shame that same seemingly sensible view wasn't around a few months ago.
Old 06-12-2017, 02:33 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
Really? Shame that same seemingly sensible view wasn't around a few months ago.
Hey, shit happens no-one is perfect (It never will be) and sometimes you have to go to one place to get to another.
And also you have to do your bit as well don't bitch and moan at us because you are in a handbag fight or report posts asking/hoping for action or bans then get pissed off when something happens.

*I do not get offended by racist/homophobic or near comments, I like to answer ignorance back hopefully changing a mind but some want it swept away but that's me, everyone has a different view.

*Obviously I am not talking about hate (You are gone in a sec), I'm talking about generalising and plain stupid remarks like some cultures have a terrorist gene..