Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 13-12-2017, 12:24 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Moving season tickets

Has anyone got any recent experience of moving season tickets? We need to move three asap and it's clearly not ideal mid-season.

Wondered if anyone had done similar and had any feedback on how much or how little of a ball ache it might be.

TVM.
Old 13-12-2017, 01:59 PM
KISS MY AR*SE SEAWEED

crowboro eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrowboro eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrowboro eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrowboro eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrowboro eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrowboro eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrowboro eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrowboro eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrowboro eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrowboro eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrowboro eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I moved my seats mid season about 12 years ago. that was in championship though so plenty of seats available then.
Old 13-12-2017, 02:02 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Never done it, but it might depend how flexible you’re prepared to be on where you’ll be seating.

Gonna be hard to find 3 unallocated seats in a popular area.
Old 13-12-2017, 04:13 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
You can do it, I nearly done it this season. But you might have to wait a few games as that seat you want might be sold out for a couple of games like Arsenal and Man City.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 13-12-2017, 05:51 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
It is a little problematic, in that you cannot have your new seat until all presold games have passed.

The choice is pretty poor unless you fancy Z block of the Arthur Wait, or a seat at the very front. Three together further limits things
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 13-12-2017, 06:10 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
It is a little problematic, in that you cannot have your new seat until all pre-sold games have passed.

The choice is pretty poor unless you fancy Z block of the Arthur Wait, or a seat at the very front. Three together further limits things
So seeing as matches up to March 3rd (Man U) have just been put on sale by the club, Brett, you may end up finding three together but not being able to sit in them until mid March at the earliest!

When I bought an extra ST for my son a couple of years ago, I couldn't get access to it until three matches later, as it had already been sold for the next two matches.
Old 13-12-2017, 07:07 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Bugger. Knew it would be difficult. Looks like we’ll just have to sell them back match-by-match and then review in the summer.
Old 14-12-2017, 01:01 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
where are you looking to go and where from?
Old 14-12-2017, 01:11 PM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett View Post
Bugger. Knew it would be difficult. Looks like we’ll just have to sell them back match-by-match and then review in the summer.
whats the issue?

Maybe another solution (someone might swap etc)
Old 14-12-2017, 01:21 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Idol View Post
whats the issue?

Maybe he’s near the ‘phantom farter’?
Old 14-12-2017, 04:59 PM
Binned by Muderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Idol View Post
whats the issue?

Without going into too much detail, the bloke behind us. And it’s obviously more than just verbal diarrhoea.
Old 14-12-2017, 05:03 PM

Cpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Without going into too much detail, the bloke behind us. And it’s obviously more than just verbal diarrhoea.
where abouts? would need to know what stand and block to get an idea if view is worth a swap
Old 14-12-2017, 05:15 PM
Binned by Muderators

Arthur Wait Block Y is where we are.
Old 15-12-2017, 02:05 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Trouble with football grounds is there are an abundance of these types. I always think you are lucky when you find a spot where one isn't in ear shot.
Old 16-12-2017, 03:53 PM
Binned by Muderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
Trouble with football grounds is there are an abundance of these types. I always think you are lucky when you find a spot where one isn't in ear shot.
As I say if it was just verbal bollocks we can put up with that.
Old 16-12-2017, 07:12 PM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
Quote:
As I say if it was just verbal bollocks we can put up with that.
Have you asked him to shut up? How long have you sat there ?
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal
Old 16-12-2017, 09:08 PM
Binned by Muderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by redandblue View Post
Have you asked him to shut up? How long have you sat there ?
It’s not a verbal thing but yes I have asked nicely and firmly for him to stop behaving in a way that impacts us. We’ve sat there ever since they switched the away fans in the Arthur (6/7 years?) and he’s only been there since midway through last season.

So it is frustrating having to move but life is too short to not enjoy the football we’ve paid for.
Old 16-12-2017, 09:12 PM

Big Patch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Patch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Patch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Patch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Patch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Patch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Patch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Patch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Patch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Patch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Patch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
back three rows of v block are pretty empty
Old 16-12-2017, 09:24 PM

Quote:
You mean it’s real diarrhoea...?

Old 16-12-2017, 10:04 PM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
Quote:
It’s not a verbal thing but yes I have asked nicely and firmly for him to stop behaving in a way that impacts us. We’ve sat there ever since they switched the away fans in the Arthur (6/7 years?) and he’s only been there since midway through last season.

So it is frustrating having to move but life is too short to not enjoy the football we’ve paid for.
What is it if not a verbal thing ?

I had an issue with a guy that used to spit through the games , I nicely asked to stop the first time made no difference the second it was not so nice and that worked.
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal