Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 21-06-2017, 10:27 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
I used to add fusion and then add things from there Andy. Less addons equals less hassle
I'll have a look into that - ta
Old 21-06-2017, 10:35 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
I'll have a look into that - ta
It's unavailable atm Andy.

Fusion source is currently down. If you are looking for an Exodus replacement try Elysium, Specto or Quasar.
Old 21-06-2017, 01:01 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
It's unavailable atm Andy.

Fusion source is currently down. If you are looking for an Exodus replacement try Elysium, Specto or Quasar.
I've tried. Can't get the last episode of season 3 of Peaky Blinders in even 720p, just shite SD streams.
Old 21-06-2017, 01:07 PM
Cheesy member

t_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
try genesis reborn

Quote:
Everybody knows you're a dirty little Tart!
Old 21-06-2017, 01:08 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
I've tried. Can't get the last episode of season 3 of Peaky Blinders in even 720p, just shite SD streams.
And what's exodus saying when you try to watch stuff there? Whoever is hosting mine is still hosting it on the pi and the works tablet. Just checked a rick and morty and it loads up fine.
Old 21-06-2017, 01:08 PM
Cheesy member

t_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minet_appletart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
though I too am finding hd streams rare arm

Quote:
Everybody knows you're a dirty little Tart!
Old 21-06-2017, 01:16 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
And what's exodus saying when you try to watch stuff there? Whoever is hosting mine is still hosting it on the pi and the works tablet. Just checked a rick and morty and it loads up fine.
Exodus is just crashing for me.

Someone said it may be because I have it linked to Trakt.

It may also be because I had to recently re-install Wookie.

It maybe because I use SPMC instead of Kodi on my Android Box (Kodi is for the kids version on the same box).

I've given up caring at the moment and just use Netflix and NowTV. But I still can't finish Peaky Blinders!
Save
Old 21-06-2017, 01:35 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Had the same problem – the repos have gone offline and some are being taken up by others… the ‘community’ is a bit disjointed currently.

Exodus is being accessed somewhere else. But you have download and install it rather than access it like I have always done from my M8 – my technical know-how is not up to much.

I’ve jacked in Wookie for the time being as most of it is useless.. I’ve installed so far,

Soprtsmania – perfect (Paid)
UK Turks – from new repo, decent
SALTS repo (although not online presently)

And awaiting others to come back online. I have a M8 box (couple years old and run 16.1 Jarvis).

The trakt links where you have to pair the device is a necessity, as the links given by the hosts (openload) make their cash from adverts rather than the links. Kodi is cheating that methodology and bypasses the adds. So to get around this, and make sure the understanding isn’t abused if you access their links from Kodi, then you are allowed to pair your device temporarily for 4 hours. You literally have to access that address from the browser you are watching the film/show from and it will let you watch it. Bit of a pain.
Old 21-06-2017, 03:13 PM

mether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemether : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
What's happened to streamtvbox ?
Old 22-06-2017, 09:46 AM

Deezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeezel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Apparently its been sold to new owners and all subscribers moved to something called streamcenter.tv

The guy who did the EPG for them has also moved to the mania team who run Sportsmania Nation and Ultimate
Old 22-06-2017, 11:26 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Probably be spoken about in length preciously on this thread. Is everyone using a VPN these days? If so I don't at present - who does everyone use?
Old 22-06-2017, 11:43 AM
The Time Has Come...!

kit82 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekit82 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekit82 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekit82 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekit82 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekit82 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekit82 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekit82 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekit82 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekit82 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekit82 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Probably be spoken about in length preciously on this thread. Is everyone using a VPN these days? If so I don't at present - who does everyone use?
I am still avoiding a VPN at the moment. You generally lose a lot of download speed by having one, not good when you are streaming high quality files.
If you are looking for one don't consider a free one. Apparently they track a lot of stuff you do etc.