Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 10-01-2017, 03:09 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
At least I don't stand with my back to the game like you little boy. Another of the neg rappers to make themselves feel big when they are ever so tiny in every way
Even if he stands with his back to the game at least he is there unlike you in your armchair.

Last edited by Latvian Eagle; 10-01-2017 at 03:16 PM.
Old 10-01-2017, 03:37 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Even if he stands with his back to the game at least he is there unlike you in your armchair.
Shows that you live in a caravan if you think seats in the Holmesdale are armchairs? Do you watch our games on your Xbox with your fellow Charlton caravaners because you have already told us how brilliant Steve would be from your frequent watching of the Frog League? Are Palace your second club? Aghh the gang mentality that you and your little gang have of those bigger than you, especially our No 1 keeper.
Old 10-01-2017, 03:40 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Shows that you live in a caravan if you think seats in the Holmesdale are armchairs? Do you watch our games on your Xbox with your fellow Charlton caravaners because you have already told us how brilliant Steve would be from your frequent watching of the Frog League? Are Palace your second club? Aghh the gang mentality that you and your little gang have of those bigger than you, especially our No 1 keeper.
Old 10-01-2017, 04:08 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
The funny thing is I am not sure you are aware that you are making yourself look like a complete dickhead... Over and over and over again!
Old 10-01-2017, 04:11 PM

CPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
from your frequent watching of the Frog League?
Wow, so now you hate French people?
Old 10-01-2017, 04:12 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
The funny thing is I am not sure you are aware that you are making yourself look like a complete dickhead... Over and over and over again!
Did the truth hurt Mr Valley? Probably discovered Palace in the ground sharing days but now you have lecky you can watch all the games on your illegal streams. Does the word dickhead get you excited?
Old 10-01-2017, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC.1990 View Post
Non
Old 10-01-2017, 04:13 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Bizzare isnt it? Suppose hes "heightist"......comments must be "heightism".....mmm bizarre!
Old 10-01-2017, 04:16 PM

CPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC.1990 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Maybe we should all state our heights before we can comment on this thread? What is considered too small? Also, what happens if you are actually taller then Hennessey?
Old 10-01-2017, 04:21 PM

CPFC Lad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Lad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Lad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Lad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Lad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Lad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Lad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Lad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Lad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Lad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Lad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
At least I don't stand with my back to the game like you little boy. Another of the neg rappers to make themselves feel big when they are ever so tiny in every way

I'm actually quite big. I reckon you're tiny though, you're a classic little man syndrome case.
Old 10-01-2017, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Maybe we should all state our heights before we can comment on this thread? What is considered too small? Also, what happens if you are actually taller then Hennessey?
Your name is Crouch and those at the great League Cup match against Liverpool shouted Freak. Of course Latvian Wren was watching at home
Old 10-01-2017, 11:34 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by danpalace07 View Post
this is by far the best **** off thread on the BBS these days. In 10 years time the same bods will still be arguing over "the Hen"
Owngoal will still be wanking over him.

"Wayne Hennessey was a better keeper for Palace than Speroni, Martyn and Jackson. He was just misunderstood!"
Old 11-01-2017, 06:07 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
School Thread

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 11-01-2017, 06:36 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Dont like and hate, are not the same. By a long, long way.

Dirty, unwashed, garlic munching, cheese licking surrender monkeys.
Thats dont like.

I want to shoot you.
Thats hate.
Old 11-01-2017, 07:26 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes, French is such a difficult language to be asked a question in when it is your first language.
Depends if you are from Quebec..
Old 11-01-2017, 07:27 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
Dont like and hate, are not the same. By a long, long way.

Dirty, unwashed, garlic munching, cheese licking surrender monkeys.
Thats dont like.

I want to shoot you.
Thats hate.
Can you say that ?

Oh you missed snail eating wine swigging ?
Old 12-01-2017, 12:11 AM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Is swigging wine wrong then?

" Heh, Norm! How's life treating you?"

"Like I just ran over his dog."
Old 12-01-2017, 02:25 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Can you say that ?

Oh you missed snail eating wine swigging ?
I didnt miss Les. I love snails and wlne. Both from Spain of course.
Old 12-01-2017, 02:26 PM
I'm watching you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimbloke'H' View Post
Is swigging wine wrong then?
Only if its frog grog.
Old 12-01-2017, 07:14 PM
What, no boat?

TAK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTAK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTAK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTAK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTAK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTAK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTAK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTAK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTAK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTAK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTAK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm partial to a bit of French now and then.