Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 12-01-2017, 11:09 AM

Swoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
Putting it out there that Beneteke is available at the right price ?
Make no mistake EVERY player is for sale if the price is right.
Old 12-01-2017, 11:12 AM

racehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
I ******* hope not

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Berahino +16m for benteke? Surely not
Berahino + 26m yes .
Old 12-01-2017, 11:15 AM
crap ball gazer!

bald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillo View Post
Talking of CB:-

But ahead of Palace's trip to West Ham, another of Allardyce's former clubs, he said: "Never say never but at the moment he is a Crystal Palace player.

It's an off-the-cuff comment, but it's an interesting way of putting it.

IMO Never say Never is a bog standard phrase - meaning if someone offers silly money it could happen.
Old 12-01-2017, 11:17 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:

But ahead of Palace's trip to West Ham, another of Allardyce's former clubs, he said: "Never say never but at the moment he is a Crystal Palace player.

Watch the press conference.. he said he isn't for sale.. and then said well I can say never because every player has there price but he isn't being sold.

He's right every player has there price. £50/60/70m sort of money would be hard to turn down

Anyway he isn't leaving. Close thread
Old 12-01-2017, 11:24 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilesy14 View Post
I'd start following another sport if I were you. As you know nothing about this one.
Made me laugh out loud.
Old 12-01-2017, 11:48 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
The Sky guy reworded his question to 'do you expect Christian to be here at the end of the window' and Sam joked, that he had just answered that but yes. TBH I think we could analyze the words for weeks and still know nothing. It just keeps us happy and occupied.
Old 12-01-2017, 11:54 AM

Gazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If there is anybody who thinks a manager saying that a player is not for sale / will not be sold guarantees that the player will not shortly be sold, then please contact me as I have some magic beans for sale at very reasonable prices.

Literally hundreds of examples of players who are not for sale being sold a few days later!
Old 12-01-2017, 11:58 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazza2 View Post
If there is anybody who thinks a manager saying that a player is not for sale / will not be sold guarantees that the player will not shortly be sold, then please contact me as I have some magic beans for sale at very reasonable prices.

Literally hundreds of examples of players who are not for sale being sold a few days later!
I'm happy to put money on that he'll be here come 1st Feb
Old 12-01-2017, 12:29 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:

Hmmm, magic beans......

More like Hours than days - but it does keep everyone occupied while they sort out whatever they are sorting out.
Old 12-01-2017, 01:37 PM

palacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
I'm happy to put money on that he'll be here come 1st Feb
Benteke is Sams wetdream. He loves that kind of player. He would never want to sell.
Old 12-01-2017, 02:48 PM
Depends on the mood

Cyneagle knows where the wild roses growCyneagle knows where the wild roses growCyneagle knows where the wild roses growCyneagle knows where the wild roses growCyneagle knows where the wild roses growCyneagle knows where the wild roses growCyneagle knows where the wild roses growCyneagle knows where the wild roses growCyneagle knows where the wild roses growCyneagle knows where the wild roses growCyneagle knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacea View Post
Benteke is Sams wetdream. He loves that kind of player. He would never want to sell.
Talkshite confirmed it.
Michael Grade, Kelvin Mackenzie, Richard Murray, Peter Varney, Alan Curbishley (again), Jonathan Fortune, Derek Hales, Keith and Gavin Peacock, Gary Bushell, Allan Simonsen, Jim Davidson, Steve Ryder, Bjorn Borg you can all f uck off
Old 12-01-2017, 03:54 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Most expensive striker we've ever had. Doesn't get into Top 10 Palace strikers I've watched in last 43 years at Selhurst. But to be fair, fees are much higher now and he's playing against better defenders than most previous Palace strikers played against seeing as we've not been in top division that much in my time watching.
Very subjective these things of course, and I only have 34 years to go on..

But I would have to include on my list having been here half a season or so

Mabbutt
Wright
Bright
Armstrong
Stewart
Dowie
Shipperley
AJ
Freedman
Morrison

Benteke must be knocking on the door mind..

Last edited by gold76; 12-01-2017 at 04:00 PM.
Old 12-01-2017, 04:00 PM

sherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesherstonpalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post

But I would have to include on my list:

Mabbutt
Wright
Bright
Armstrong
Stewart
Dowie
Shipperley
AJ
Freedman
Morrison

What? No Matt Jansen?????
Old 12-01-2017, 04:02 PM

Sodermalm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSodermalm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSodermalm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSodermalm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSodermalm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSodermalm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSodermalm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSodermalm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSodermalm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSodermalm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSodermalm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post

But I would have to include on my list having been here half a season or so

Mabbutt
Wright
Bright
Armstrong
Stewart
Dowie
Shipperley
AJ
Freedman
Morrison

Matt Jansen must be in there
Old 12-01-2017, 04:03 PM

glayzier is a gunboat in a sea of fearglayzier is a gunboat in a sea of fearglayzier is a gunboat in a sea of fearglayzier is a gunboat in a sea of fearglayzier is a gunboat in a sea of fearglayzier is a gunboat in a sea of fearglayzier is a gunboat in a sea of fearglayzier is a gunboat in a sea of fearglayzier is a gunboat in a sea of fearglayzier is a gunboat in a sea of fearglayzier is a gunboat in a sea of fear
Dont forget Swindlehurst was a god on 10 a season !!!
Old 12-01-2017, 04:04 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:

Covering all bases that is all I reckon
Old 12-01-2017, 04:05 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
That was just off the top of my head!

You see, it's a toughie..

Maybe put Jansen in for Stewart, who although was top draw and instrumental in our promotion, was only here on loan.
Old 12-01-2017, 04:12 PM

Pub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Interesting player.

Clearly offers an exceptional goal threat in the air. And technically looks very good.

But he doesn't hold the ball up particulary well is one fairly one paced from what I can tell.

But my biggest issue with him is that often he doesn't show a huge desire to get in the box and score. Many times I have seen Wilf or Andros in a decent wide position and he is trotting along in non threatening part of the pitch.
Old 12-01-2017, 04:28 PM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is hereanti-addick Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
Berahino + 26m yes .
Clueless.
Old 12-01-2017, 04:36 PM

redeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I reckon this Palace prepared to sell Benteke in order to strengthen squad rumour could be a bit of Parish spin. Everyone knows prices will be sky high in this window as clubs are desperate. Parish puts out rumour which implies FFP or lack of funds means the club cannot spend big and would have to sell Benteke to raise money, hopefully strengthening their hands in negotiations (if anyone actually believes it). I mean with CW crocked and LR having managed 45 mins would we really be contemplating selling our star striker and leading scorer? It doesn't make any sense. In the summer he said we were starting a new 4 year cycle in FFP and now he says spending is subject to financial constraints. he says or leaks this kind of stuff every January.