Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 17-04-2018, 06:07 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Revival and the whole Balor Club I reckon. Maybe both Bayley and Sasha. Elias? Curt Hawkins? Slater and Rhyno?
Old 17-04-2018, 07:36 PM

tsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Asuka to smackdown maybe.

These 4 look to be staying.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 17-04-2018, 09:36 PM

Aaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Superstar Shakeup for Raw was interesting.

For Jinder Mahal, Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, The Fashion Police, Dolph Ziggler, Natalya and Mojo Rowley. I reckon the brand switch has happened at the correct time to help their current characters progress against different competition in a different environment.

For Baron Corbin, I think this is going to be rejuvenation he needs to get his career back in to a position he was expecting to be at.

For Drew McIntyre and Bobby Roode, I'm concerned they could get lost. Raw already has a lot of heavy hitters and muscular superstars. It makes me believe they would benefit more on Smackdown.

However, as for The Riott Squad, Zack Ryder, The Ascension, Chad Gable and Mike Kanellis. I genuinely don't see the point in them moving and believe they would be better staying on Smackdown.
Old 18-04-2018, 07:03 AM

Norwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Moved to Raw

Male

Baron Corbin
Bobby Roode
Breezango (Tyler Breeze & Fandango)
Chad Gable
Dolph Ziggler
Drew McIntyre
Jinder Mahal
Kevin Owens
Mike Kanellis
Mojo Rawley
Sami Zayn
The Ascension
Zack Ryder

Female

Natalya
The Riott Squad (Ruby Riott, Liv Morgan & Sarah Logan)

Moved to Smackdown

Male

Andrade "Cien" Almas w/Zelina Vega
Big Cass
Insanity (Eric Young, Killian Dane, Alexander Wolfe)
Jeff Hardy
Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson
R-Truth
Samoa Joe
The Bar (Cesaro and Sheamus)
The Miz

Female

Asuka
Mandy Rose
Sonya Deville

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 18-04-2018, 09:56 AM

Norwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Looking at the above, it appears to be a bit of a non-event for me. No "big" names have moved, the IC/US titles have not switched. Kind of feels like a Miz/Samoa Joe for Owens/Zayn type swap.

Good to see that Insanity, Cien and Drew getting called up though.

#WeWant3MB

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 18-04-2018, 10:26 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
If there was a feud I never knew that I never wanted to see, it would have to be Bryan vs Big Cass. Christ.

Also, if they've called up Sanity without Nikki Cross, i'm gonna riot.

Talking of riot but with two T's, i'm excited to see what Riott Squad do on Raw. I love Ruby Riott and Sarah Logan has a hell of an upside if she's in the ring with someone who can go. Liv Morgan never made sense, though.
Old 18-04-2018, 11:31 AM

tsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
If there was a feud I never knew that I never wanted to see, it would have to be Bryan vs Big Cass. Christ.

Also, if they've called up Sanity without Nikki Cross, i'm gonna riot.

Talking of riot but with two T's, i'm excited to see what Riott Squad do on Raw. I love Ruby Riott and Sarah Logan has a hell of an upside if she's in the ring with someone who can go. Liv Morgan never made sense, though.
Kinda hoping he's just someone's heavy. Either Shinsuke or the Miz.
Old 18-04-2018, 04:10 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Still very bloated rosters, I wonder if some will move down to NXT or indeed, be future endeavoured..
Old 18-04-2018, 04:35 PM
43% Burnt

We are due a post mania roster cleanse.
Old 18-04-2018, 07:12 PM
The Palace Traveller

CPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
RIP Bruno Samartino.