Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 26-11-2018, 03:40 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by james powell View Post
My pack luck just got INSANE. This was from an (unfortunately) untradeable 2 players pack from doing a gold players upgrade SBC.

jeez
Old 27-11-2018, 09:19 AM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
I'd be so pissed getting Messi ad an untradable haha
Old 27-11-2018, 12:11 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
my final good pack luck from cyber monday deals was David Silva, but I would like to get a Ronaldo or Messi one day. Even if it was untradeable!
Old 27-11-2018, 06:19 PM
Mmmmmm Nina

james powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
I'd be so pissed getting Messi ad an untradable haha
True but I love him in my team
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
Gayle is just not a goal scorer
BookFace
Gamertag: xX Powelly v3
Old 27-11-2018, 11:49 PM
Mmmmmm Nina

james powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Okay so, I spent a little more than I should have done over Black Friday packgate, but hey it’s my money and I get enjoyment out of opening packs. Opened a good chunk of rare player packs and ultimate packs. Got a few good pulls but noticed the market started to go crazy not DROP like normal so I went on a selling spree and made a 2nd team based around Kessi & Zanetti from the money made.

My 2 teams now looks like this and I’m mega happy.

I take off Di Maria for Kante & Sala for Flashback Sturridge.

����
Attached Images
File Type: png B918FBEA-172A-4E00-B5C2-F72BF9C36931.png (1.96 MB, 145 views)
File Type: jpg E9844240-29D1-4F1D-9DCF-BABD5AA1BE60.jpg (117.6 KB, 139 views)
Quote:
BookFace

Last edited by james powell; 28-11-2018 at 12:08 AM.
Old 30-11-2018, 11:19 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Just noticed that Zaha gets booed at the Amex in this game. I enjoy nice little touches like that.
Old 01-12-2018, 03:43 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My best ever pack! From doing the galatasaray sbc for the super lig.
Yay
Attached Images
File Type: png B3E97E11-3ECA-401D-AC80-C98B3C12ACD2.png (361.9 KB, 31 views)
Old 01-12-2018, 05:09 PM
Mmmmmm Nina

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceMonkey View Post
My best ever pack! From doing the galatasaray sbc for the super lig.
Yay

Nice. He set me back about 300k haha!

Townsend TOTW??

Quote:
4 - Crystal Palace’s Andros Townsend has scored and assisted in the same Premier League game for only the fourth time and the first since December 2017 (for Palace against Arsenal). Rocket.
Quote:
BookFace
Old 01-12-2018, 05:42 PM
Eep! Woot!

I don’t normally play with a prem team but I’ve got this without spending any dosh. So perhaps l will try this out before I sell de bruyne
Attached Images
File Type: png CEFD5A0C-8B22-4968-8B9B-72B808A5F1FA.png (1.83 MB, 26 views)
Old 01-12-2018, 06:37 PM
Mmmmmm Nina

Fred is a beast
Quote:
BookFace
Old 01-12-2018, 08:16 PM

spy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The only top player I have ever got from a pack is Pogba and now I have got another one A bit frustrating I didn’t get a De Bruyne or Kante but should get 400k for Pogba!
Old 02-12-2018, 12:29 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Over 4m coins now from trading. Prices way too high though so cba to build a team yet.
Old 04-12-2018, 01:58 PM

DHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDHeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Just noticed that Zaha gets booed at the Amex in this game. I enjoy nice little touches like that.
They should add him getting booed everywhere else as well then!
Old 06-12-2018, 11:28 AM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
I tell you what... It's a lot harder going back to playing FIFA after a month on PES than it is the other way around. I guess PES is a bit more natural for me, been really struggling to keep the ball since picking FIFA up again yesterday. Started a new Career as Cadiz.