Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 06-01-2019, 07:59 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Can you accompany me to the next parents evening please?
Of course mate. Happy to help

Are we allowed to slap the parents ?
Old 06-01-2019, 08:07 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
When I was at school I never made it to lunch before scoffing my sandwiches. On occasion I got caught in class and got them confiscated My geography teacher once caught me at it, grabbed them off me and ate them! Ah, the good old days.

I work in schools now and eat my packed lunch with the kids. Modelling positive behaviour itís called. Although in my case itís negative behaviour as it seems a lot of kids have followed my lead in turning their healthy sandwiches into crisp sandwiches. Waiting for a parent to make the obligatory complaint.
I always had to wait until lunch time.

It gave the sarnies a chance to defrost properly.

Mum and Dad both worked full time so used to make up a batch of them once every few weeks and freeze them. Most days they were fully defrosted by twelve but in the middle of winter they still had a distinctly cold middle.
Old 06-01-2019, 08:12 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
I doubt it / last time I had one was on a school trip.

My voice broke and balls dropped soon after, then I entered the adult world.
I was in the adult world until iíd spent a grand in two months on food at work. Made my own after that.
Old 06-01-2019, 08:14 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
I was in the adult world until iíd spent a grand in two months on food at work. Made my own after that.
Oi !

Thatís my gag shit for brains

Old 06-01-2019, 08:18 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Oi !

Thatís my gag shit for brains

It wasnít a gag FFS. I wish it was.
Old 06-01-2019, 08:19 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Quote:
It wasnít a gag FFS. I wish it was.
Old 06-01-2019, 08:24 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Sounds like a Scandinavian thing:

Quote:
While British office workers rush around each lunchtime, queueing at cafťs, bankrupting ourselves on superfood salads and deli-style sandwiches or, worse, skipping the meal altogether, Norwegians have it all organised. Each morning, going back decades, they diligently prepare a packed lunch.
From the link I posted here:

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 06-01-2019, 08:51 PM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Sounds like a Scandinavian thing:

From the link I posted here:

Mine is a bit nicer. I am getting a bit tired of smoked salmon tbh.
Old 06-01-2019, 08:53 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Just made my tuna salad for tomorrow

Really don’t like tuna that much but forgot to buy some chicken earlier.
Old 07-01-2019, 10:51 AM
Class Swot.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
I have got a weeks supply of lunches in the freezer made up of left overs. Tomorrow lasagne, wednesday Moroccan tagine, Thursday chicken curry. Lush.

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign
Old 07-01-2019, 10:54 AM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Lush.
Soap ?
Old 07-01-2019, 11:10 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
I have got a weeks supply of lunches in the freezer made up of left overs. Tomorrow lasagne, wednesday Moroccan tagine, Thursday chicken curry. Lush.
Being a fat bastard now and having to go on a diet I am not allowed to have left overs in the fridge as I am bloody starving !
Old 07-01-2019, 12:10 PM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Both my wife's sisters and families came to stay with us for Christmas (unlike you lot, the Cardiff game was a blessed release for me !). One of her sister's has developed an obsession with keeping all left-over food and persuaded my wife to do the same with all our Christmas left-overs. Generally, I am very supportive of efforts to reduce food wastage but, notwithstanding my wife's excellent skills at rustling up something very palatable from left-overs, I am a little apprehensive about how she will manage with the variety of stuff currently cluttering up our fridge ...
Old 07-01-2019, 12:19 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Welcome to my world.

My mums New Years resolution at the age of 76 is to use less cling film.
Old 07-01-2019, 12:47 PM
Class Swot.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard View Post
Soap ?
In your world, probably. In us proles world it means "lovely, delicious etc etc"

Old 08-01-2019, 12:02 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
And spunked an unfathomable amount of money on bought lunches

Not when I work two blocks from the house and can have lunch at home.

Although I do have time for Maidstone's method. I find the next day helping of yesterday's meal tastes even better - especially something like a curry that has marinated.

Old 08-01-2019, 03:13 AM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
You are very unique. Thank ****.

Eating lunch on the way home makes it dinner you plank.
If it looks like a duck
Quacks like a duck
And smells like a duck
Then it must be a duck
You big wally!

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 08-01-2019, 08:04 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Not when I work two blocks from the house and can have lunch at home.

Although I do have time for Maidstone's method. I find the next day helping of yesterday's meal tastes even better - especially something like a curry that has marinated.

Ah well that changes everything then. Iím not sure you ever fessed up to living next door to work when you caused WW3 over packed lunches a while back

I agree re next day food. Stews, casseroles, curries etc 100%. Lasagne, Paella etc, no.

We rarely have left overs. I make a curry for 6 and 4 of us will get through it no problem.
Old 08-01-2019, 09:25 AM
Class Swot.

Quote:

We rarely have left overs. I make a curry for 6 and 4 of us will get through it no problem.
Thats because Northerners have to eat when they can because they dont know when theyll have food again.

Old 08-01-2019, 09:38 AM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Quote:
Thats because Northerners have to eat when they can because they dont know when theyll have food again.
I, it's tough in Worksop.