Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 29-12-2017, 09:07 PM

Surrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Famous people you know personally

Seems to be a fair few of my mates have known big and small names
Old 29-12-2017, 09:42 PM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
SteveK

Maidstoned
Old 29-12-2017, 09:45 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Nobody at all. And I think it is better that way.

I think it might be fun to know a couple of ex-Palace players or maybe a comedian or two.

I cant think it would be at all fun to know a movie star, a famous singer, a politician, or a model.
They live in their self-created worlds. What would you have to talk about?

Last edited by PeterH; 29-12-2017 at 09:48 PM.
Old 29-12-2017, 09:48 PM

racehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yes but my lips are sealed .
Old 29-12-2017, 09:53 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by mik59 View Post

Maidstoned
Famous not Fatuous....
Old 29-12-2017, 10:04 PM
lay me down.

matayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Joseph Fritzel iIn a shared house ,I was in the basement flat.

Selhurstparkflyer.
Old 29-12-2017, 10:43 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bass player from Cornershop.
Old 29-12-2017, 10:44 PM

The Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is here
No one. I went to primary and secondary school with a reasonably famous drum and bass DJ though. Not sure he counts as proper famous though and haven't spoken to him for about 15 years, so doesn't really count.

I also recently discovered that a guy I was in also in primary and secondary school with and was decent friends with for a bit, is now a renowned professional pick up artist, which is weird as ****.
Old 29-12-2017, 10:52 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My daughter was in the same music class as Gary Numanís daughter
Old 29-12-2017, 10:55 PM
Correctamundo !

Another Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bloke who rents our top floor is very good mates with PJ Harvey , he sees a lot of her and often takes his music mad 4 year old son along. It cracks me up that his son tells Ms Harvey that his dads friend (ie me) is a ‘proper rock and roller’ as I’ve shown him a few guitar chords recently. He doesn’t see her that way at all so I wonder how old he will be when the penny drops.
Old 29-12-2017, 10:56 PM
Premiership 2019/20

rbarmy is like ice, their footing does betrayrbarmy is like ice, their footing does betrayrbarmy is like ice, their footing does betrayrbarmy is like ice, their footing does betrayrbarmy is like ice, their footing does betrayrbarmy is like ice, their footing does betrayrbarmy is like ice, their footing does betrayrbarmy is like ice, their footing does betrayrbarmy is like ice, their footing does betrayrbarmy is like ice, their footing does betrayrbarmy is like ice, their footing does betray
Was best friends with David Wilkie, Olympic gold medal breastroke swimmer when I was eight
Old 29-12-2017, 10:59 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
My daughter was in the same music class as Gary Numanís daughter
Love it, the more tenuous, the better.

I repaired the boiler of Rutger Hauer's brother and my daughter went to school with the daughter of one of the blokes out of Duran Duran. I also did some work for the lady friend of the father of the bloke that played King Arthur in the BBC series Merlin.
Old 29-12-2017, 11:16 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post

I repaired the boiler of Rutger Hauer's brother.

Iíve seen things you people wouldnít believe. Check valves malfunctioning in the first week or two. Ashpans overflowing and nightmarish to clean.
Old 29-12-2017, 11:24 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice View Post

Iíve seen things you people wouldnít believe. Check valves malfunctioning in the first week or two. Ashpans overflowing and nightmarish to clean.
Old 29-12-2017, 11:25 PM

Eaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is here
Know quite a few
Old 29-12-2017, 11:29 PM

The Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is here
Going on standards of what has been posted so far I think I'm also able drop this zinger.

My late Great Aunt was Bryan Adams' Godmother. I only met her a couple of times as a child and certainly never met him.
Old 29-12-2017, 11:31 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Norwoodsman View Post
Going on standards of what has been posted so far I think I'm also able drop this zinger.

My late Great Aunt was Bryan Adams' Godmother. I only met her a couple of times as a child and certainly never met him.
Repped
Old 29-12-2017, 11:35 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
My mum went to school with a) the fat bloke off The Office's mum; b) Clem Cattini's brother.
Old 29-12-2017, 11:40 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
My Gran was engaged to Peter Cushing.

My Grandad was my hero though so just as well she binned Cushing off.
Old 29-12-2017, 11:42 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Poor question. We’d need to know acceptable parameters starting with the level of fame. For example, is being in page two of the Romford Recorder enough to qualify someone?