Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 30-12-2017, 10:40 AM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
My mate who is over here atm works with Daniel Ricardios uncle.
Old 30-12-2017, 10:49 AM

ceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietceeby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not really "know" but have er, met in a weird way. 1987 as an 18 year old was driving in my Cortina down Streatham High Road and by the Odeon in front of me was a gold Granada Ghia with massive speakers on the parcel shelf doing about 15mph. Being the impatient cocky sod I was I waited for a gap in the parked cars on the left, wound my window down, leant on the horn and shouted "You ******* WANKER", whilst gesticulating wildly.

It was Frank Bruno

I took the next left.
Old 30-12-2017, 10:51 AM

garronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My first experience was meeting Twiggy, Una Stubbs and Jeremy Brett on a few occasions as my Dad was working for them.
went to school with Garry Venables in South Africa at then met his famous uncle
Met Christopher Lee in South Africa 70s
Went to Davidson and Heath Clarke with Ian Dawes
Met Geoff Hurst most fridays at a bar in Southwark Street when Eric Morley was my boss at Mecca leisure (met JS there too in his office)
Had the occasional pint with Tim Roth in the Jolly Sailor, introduced by a friend.
Drank occasionally with Gary Locke at Norwood Sports club and met the band Cutting crew who were friends of my Mums.
Had to put up with two days around the Man utd squad and staff, Hughes and Fergie what miserable cu nts and 2 days with Taylors Aston Villa squad which was nice, especially Daley they're superb winger
Met Coppell, Salako, wright, Bright, Martyn especially as I had to look after him when he signed for Palace and most of the team regularlyto all
Met Roger Dacourcey and that stupid bear, didn't know which one to punch first and then I had a cup of tea with Henry Cooper but I didn't get the urge to punch him (what a gent)
Don Johnson kept turning up regular too
Became friends with Michael and Christine Mates after working for them, he really helped me out of a sticky situation.
Worked regular for David Steele and Princess Anne the latter was so down to earth it surprised me, oh and her daughter Zara who was always naughty and told me that I smelt of Marijuana at this time my Dad kept getting pissed with Ian Bannen and I had to keep going round to Ian's so I could bring Dad home to Mum and her wonderful cooking
Still mates with Dale Jasper even though he's ex-Brighton
Knew Charlie very well friends with his daughter Claudine, Charlie was a regular in the Alliance and he lived opposite my girlfriend on Sylvan Estate, he was a proper gent actually.
Oh and I used to have to put up with that Mother Fukca Adi Elms on a regular basis for a year or so

Although the last two are people that are in-famous not famous none of the above compare to bumping into Vince Hilaire in the corner shop on Wrights Road and Whitehorse Lane
Old 30-12-2017, 10:56 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
My partner’s dad (Mike) was a traffic cop, amongst other things.

One day he stopped at Clacket Lane Services for a coffee, and saw a big tour bus parked up. Being nosey, he went to the side door and got chatting with a security guard and then (without any make-up) Alice Cooper came out to say hello. He invited Mike in and they had a coffee and chat for about 20 mins about all-sorts. He said that Mr Cooper was a very nice fellow indeed.

He also pulled over Nigel Havers at midnight on the M25 for doing just shy of 100mph. He said he was also a jolly nice bloke, so he just told him to keep his speed down and he let him go on his way.
Old 30-12-2017, 10:58 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefox View Post
My mate who is over here atm works with Daniel Ricardios uncle.
A colleague’s son ended up having an evening on the lash with him (Daniel Riiciardo, not his uncle) in London, and said he was a great laugh.
Old 30-12-2017, 11:00 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Rory Bremner once did an impression of me.

I saw him on the streets of Edinburgh and waved at him. He could not help himself, and waved back. However it was a piss poor impression, as I waved with my left hand and he waved with his right.
Old 30-12-2017, 11:03 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by garronrav View Post
My first experience was meeting Twiggy, Una Stubbs and Jeremy Brett on a few occasions as my Dad was working for them.
Met Geoff Hurst most fridays at a bar in Southwark Street when Eric Morley was my boss at Mecca leisure (met JS there too in his office)
Had the occasional pint with Tim Roth in the Jolly Sailor, introduced by a friend.
Drank occasionally with Gary Locke at Norwood Sports club and met the band Cutting crew who were friends of my Mums.
Had to put up with two days around the Man utd squad and staff, Hughes and Fergie what miserable cu nts and 2 days with Taylors Aston Villa squad which was nice, especially Daley they're superb winger
Met Coppell, Salako, wright, Bright, Martyn especially as I had to look after him when he signed for Palace and most of the team regularlyto all
Met Roger Dacourcey and that stupid bear, didn't know which one to punch first and then I had a cup of tea with Henry Cooper but I didn't get the urge to punch him (what a gent)
Became friends with Michael and Christine Mates after working for them, he really helped me out of a sticky situation.
Worked regular for David Steele and Princess Anne the latter was so down to earth it surprised me, oh and her daughter Zara who was always naughty and told me that I smelt of Marijuana at this time my Dad kept getting pissed with Ian Bannen and I had to keep going round to Ian's so I could bring Dad home to Mum and her wonderful cooking
Knew Charlie very well friends with his daughter Claudine, Charlie was a regular in the Alliance and he lived opposite my girlfriend on Sylvan Estate, he was a proper gent actually.
Oh and I used to have to put up with that Mother Fukca Adi Elms on a regular basis for a year or so

Although the last two are people that are in-famous not famous none of the above compare to bumping into Vince Hilaire in the corner shop on Wrights Road and Whitehorse Lane
bloody show off
Old 30-12-2017, 11:05 AM
Heshlo Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates View Post
Another girlfriend had a cousin who played for Roma and was in the 1986 Italy World Cup squad. Amazingly, we'd been going out for about 8 months before she revealed this important information. He was a goalkeeper too and my Italian conversational skills being on a par with Pat Jennings' English ones, I never pushed too hard to meet him.
Looking at Wiki, it sounds like he was Franco Tancredi. Does that ring a bell?
Old 30-12-2017, 11:11 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefox View Post
My cousin is a producer on the Alan Carr show and pulled Keira Knightly while at school.

Erm my Dad had a piss next to Darth Vadar in a Croydon pub.

Darth Vadar lives in Addiscombe.

Or he did back in ‘98.
Old 30-12-2017, 11:12 AM

Den Haag Eagle lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againDen Haag Eagle lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againDen Haag Eagle lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againDen Haag Eagle lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againDen Haag Eagle lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againDen Haag Eagle lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againDen Haag Eagle lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againDen Haag Eagle lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againDen Haag Eagle lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againDen Haag Eagle lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againDen Haag Eagle lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love again
My daughter played hockey against the future queen of Holland a couple of years ago, the current Queen was there watching the game with one of the other princesses, and then she spent quite a bit of time with us and the kids after the game.
One of the dads on our team got spoken to by security at one point for taking too many photos ��
Old 30-12-2017, 11:13 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmushroom came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by garronrav View Post

Ian Dawes (if he was a left back that played for QPR) played as a ringer for my Sunday league team.
Old 30-12-2017, 11:14 AM

Socrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSocrates came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
Looking at Wiki, it sounds like he was Franco Tancredi. Does that ring a bell?
Yes it was Franco Tancredi. He was a cousin on her dad's side.
Old 30-12-2017, 11:27 AM
Banned by Moderators

bigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbigGcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I dated the daughter of Don Cockell the British boxer who was one of Rocky Marciano's 49 beaten opponents.
Old 30-12-2017, 11:29 AM

garronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Ian Dawes (if he was a left back that played for QPR) played as a ringer for my Sunday league team.
Yep and Millwall

Wolves too I think

Last edited by garronrav; 30-12-2017 at 11:38 AM.
Old 30-12-2017, 11:34 AM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
A few lames to fame here. N herts eagles ex wife wins so far though.
I know a golf pro too, does that count?

(See you tomorrow)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 30-12-2017, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
bloody show off

And I forgot John Mcenroe, I had to look after him and his doubles partner (can't remember the name) and was told to keep very stoom about the cicumstances ....... Tatum ;cough cough O'neil cough.

There's I good chance I might be back into a situation where I'm going to meet other celebs a few months to come and Tom Hardy was a possibility until a recent turn of events but i'm keeping tight lipped about that at the moment Cary

I left out Simon Osbourne, we used to drink in the Spread Eagle Portland road on Sunday's

Last edited by garronrav; 30-12-2017 at 11:40 AM.
Old 30-12-2017, 11:38 AM
Class Swot.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Went to school with David Rocastle and as a consequence knew Ian Wright quite well back in our early teens.

Jools Holland and Glenn Tilbrook used to drink with me in a pub in Greenwich after I met Glenns grandad when I was in hospital after a motorbike accident.

I also know Tim Spalls brother, through TAK bringing him on holiday to our place a while back.

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign
Old 30-12-2017, 11:38 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
My cousin went out with Tom Daley & we all accuse her of turning him gay.
Old 30-12-2017, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Old 30-12-2017, 11:49 AM
Class Swot.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
She told me she did it for you.

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign