Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 05-01-2018, 09:18 PM

Eaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is here
Havnt drunk for quite a few years
Old 05-01-2018, 09:20 PM

yorkshire eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
i am now im on 2 weeks worth of antibiotics

Originally Posted by CPFC2010

"I think that this is the best suggestion that I have ever read on the BBS"
Old 05-01-2018, 09:25 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Er....

No

Will abstain Mon - Thursday but no way could I go a full month without a beer unless I literally had to.

Didn’t actually have too heavy a Christmas this year. Swerved a few work do’s and had 3 days over Xmas and NY without a drink. Actually lost a couple of pounds as did a lot of walking
Old 05-01-2018, 10:08 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Eagle View Post
Why bother? If you donít want to drink, which is a laudable aim by the way, why then drink something to pretend that youíre drinking when you arenít?

Trying dry Jan, though probably wonít keep it going all month, so more of a slightly damp January

I understand your point but I actually like the taste of it. I donít just drink beer because itís got alcohol in it, I drink it because I like the taste of it.
Old 05-01-2018, 10:11 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Er....

No

Will abstain Mon - Thursday but no way could I go a full month without a beer unless I literally had to.

Didnít actually have too heavy a Christmas this year. Swerved a few work doís and had 3 days over Xmas and NY without a drink. Actually lost a couple of pounds as did a lot of walking

Isnít Monday to Thursday your normal abstinence from memory on previous threads WP?
Old 05-01-2018, 10:17 PM
Shot by both sides

Sam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is here
I'm doing it. I also do "No booze November", although that took a blip after the Stoke game.
Old 05-01-2018, 10:20 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Just back from the gym, so obviously tucking into some gorgeous beers to consolidate the fitness.

This was a very interesting read, long though. Fits into the month off thing. To view the link you have to Register or Login

Certainly means I am stopping at 2 (well, maybe 3).
Old 05-01-2018, 11:08 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Isnít Monday to Thursday your normal abstinence from memory on previous threads WP?
I try and do 3 days a week off it on average. Usually fail
Old 06-01-2018, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
Just back from the gym, so obviously tucking into some gorgeous beers to consolidate the fitness.

This was a very interesting read, long though. Fits into the month off thing. To view the link you have to Register or Login

Certainly means I am stopping at 2 (well, maybe 3).

Thatís quite an interesting read and just shows you how things can get out of control if to donít have discipline.
Old 06-01-2018, 08:11 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
Dry gin, dry cider, dry white wine, dry martini.

Not too shabby options.
Lol.
Old 06-01-2018, 08:24 AM

PALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Doing a couple of weeks. Quite enjoying it so far.
Old 06-01-2018, 08:25 AM

Certainly nice not waking up with a slight fuzzy head on a weekend
Old 06-01-2018, 08:46 AM
Grand Wizard of Orpington

RCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is here
Thought about doing it... Went to fridge to get a beer to accompany my thinking time.

www.silverbirchhealthcare.co.uk
Providing elderly care in Orpington and the surrounding areas.
Old 06-01-2018, 09:07 AM

Bryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is hereBryan Sam the man is here
Been trying to stop drinking alcohol for about 35 years.

So I can vouch for it being difficult.
Old 06-01-2018, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
Been trying to stop drinking alcohol for about 35 years.

So I can vouch for it being difficult.

Blimey, thatís a long time. I donít feel as if I need to stop, just moderate at weekends. Whatís your normal weekly intake Bryan?
Old 06-01-2018, 09:24 AM

chav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Cutting out the midweek stuff unless there is an actual occasion.
Old 06-01-2018, 09:54 AM
a bit peckish

PIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Every year no booze till 14th march(Birthday)The money i save goes in a pot and i treat meself to something
Old 06-01-2018, 09:55 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
I lasted until the 2nd, went back to work, had a crappy day, so had a couple of beers, repeated that, 3rd, 4th and 5th..

Err, so 1 day lol
Old 06-01-2018, 09:59 AM
Returned.

Daniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betray
I planned to, but then remembered it's my missus' birthday and Australia Day this month, so.. nope.
Old 06-01-2018, 10:02 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
I lasted until the 2nd, went back to work, had a crappy day, so had a couple of beers, repeated that, 3rd, 4th and 5th..

Err, so 1 day lol
I had committed to staying out of the pub for a couple of weeks and only having a few glass of wine at weekends and nothing mid week. Managed the midweek bit but had a shocker of a day at work yesterday (dropped a proper bollock) so met a mate for a couple.