Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 02-04-2018, 02:46 PM
red and blue army

PalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceSi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My 14 year old son turned vegan so i ended up cooking a lot of vegan food. I was amazed how nice it was and how easy it was to cook varied, interesting and healthy meals. I also absolutely hate the way animals are treated in the farming industry, the dairy industry alone as a disgrace, uncompassionate and a blatent abuse of living creatures.
We could all be vegans very happily and i'm sure in time more and more people are going to find the way we treat animals in farming unacceptablely cruel and unnecessary.
Old 02-04-2018, 02:49 PM
Banned by Moderators

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How do you know if a vegan has walked into a room ? They'll tell everyone about it
Old 02-04-2018, 02:52 PM
Banned by Moderators

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluewater eagle View Post
I hope the people who want to get rid of animal farming will be happy when the look of the countryside completely changes as the farmers rip up the hedgerows to make large fields for easier crop farming which will decimate the wildlife population.
There will be no more sheep, cows or pigs in the fields.
More artificial fertilisers.
I like the way that vegans try to sell their utopian dream of the world converting to veganism and that there won't be any suffering in the animal world, the exact opposite will happen, billions upon billions of animals will suffer terribly
Old 02-04-2018, 03:10 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie_Tracey View Post
I like the way that vegans try to sell their utopian dream of the world converting to veganism and that there won't be any suffering in the animal world, the exact opposite will happen, billions upon billions of animals will suffer terribly
Whats your logic for that????

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 02-04-2018, 03:31 PM

Jolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJolly Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think all Vegans should be force fed donor kebabs like ducks are, until they come to their sense’s and stop showing off.
Old 02-04-2018, 03:35 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Where do you live ... No ducks being force fed Doner kebabs around here?
And who donates these Donor Kebabs... Can I have one please!
Old 02-04-2018, 03:36 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmsfordeagle View Post
the first quote is tempting the second interesting info, thanks
I disagree that pheasant is good from a welfare point of view. Millions of chicks are released every year for the sole purpose of being shot. There is also an argument that they would become extinct in the UK if it weren't for game "management". (Also gamekeepers are utter c~nts and should stop shooting hen harriers.)
Old 02-04-2018, 03:38 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
That is such a ridiculous argument, even worse than your thoughts on Hodgson (and I'm not vegetarian, let alone vegan, as I am morally bankrupt).
Old 02-04-2018, 03:38 PM
Hadron Collider

With Chips please!
Old 02-04-2018, 03:41 PM
Hadron Collider

Doesn't modern vegetable and wheat production methods carry a similar impact on wildlife habitation?
Let them eat dirt! Marie Antoinette..... She might have said cake!
Old 02-04-2018, 03:41 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluewater eagle View Post
Birds and mammals will go with the hedgerows.
Do you really think us humans will come up with a better solution or the cheapest
Unfortunately, almost definitely the cheapest.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 02-04-2018, 03:43 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
That is such a ridiculous argument, even worse than your thoughts on Hodgson (and I'm not vegetarian, let alone vegan, as I am morally bankrupt).
So what happens to these many billions of farm animals produced solely for human consumption brains ?
Old 02-04-2018, 03:47 PM

knobneck : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineknobneck : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineknobneck : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineknobneck : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineknobneck : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineknobneck : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineknobneck : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineknobneck : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineknobneck : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineknobneck : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineknobneck : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
So what happens to these many billions of farm animals produced solely for human consumption brains ?
If you really think that is an argument against veganism you aren't very bright!
Old 02-04-2018, 03:48 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Hang on. So if they are not eaten you say they will suffer and be slaughtered needlessly. Would it not therefore be better to get the suffering out the way once rather than perpetuating it for more eating?

29th May 2004
22nd May 2006
27th May 2013
16th December 2018
Old 02-04-2018, 03:50 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
How do you know if a vegan has walked into a room ? They'll tell everyone about it
Don’t you just hate attention seekers eh?

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 02-04-2018, 03:51 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
Hang on. So if they are not eaten you say they will suffer and be slaughtered needlessly. Would it not therefore be better to get the suffering out the way once rather than perpetuating it for more eating?
They will need feeding and generally taken care of , they will suffer neglect , what do you think will happen to them ? So you suggest a mass extermination of all farmed animals?
Old 02-04-2018, 03:52 PM
Hadron Collider

I personally would love to be a vegetarian..but.
Old 02-04-2018, 03:54 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Being vegan

I’d like to try it. I think its quite a worthy cause and take my hat off to anyone who is a vegan. I also think i could handle the lack of meat easy enough.

Unfortunately i’m far too lazy to make the effort to buy alternative foods. Requires too much effort on my part.
Old 02-04-2018, 03:54 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Don’t you just hate attention seekers eh?
Noticeable isn't it ? Or the ridiculous pickiness in a restaurant, oh all right I'll eat fish and chicken
Old 02-04-2018, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
I disagree that pheasant is good from a welfare point of view. Millions of chicks are released every year for the sole purpose of being shot. There is also an argument that they would become extinct in the UK if it weren't for game "management". (Also gamekeepers are utter c~nts and should stop shooting hen harriers.)
I would much prefer to be a chick and released with freedom to roam until I am quickly killed by a shot gun, than be in a cage the size of my toilet which is what most chickens suffer. How knows I may even be able to get away and have another years freedom. We have one that I sware knows is safe in my front garden and tree, back garden dogs would have him. He’s been around 3 years now I can almost see him put two fingers up at the farmer next door

29th May 2004
22nd May 2006
27th May 2013
16th December 2018