Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 26-11-2018, 10:18 AM
Can't re member

Jules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is here
Although it's really understandable to be highly vigilant to potential dangers and threats, being so simply keeps your anxiety levels high. They must have taught you that in the CBT you've had? Act as if you believe all is well - even while you don't believe it.
Old 26-11-2018, 10:45 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPalace84 View Post
All moved in!!!!!!! The place is lovely and we had loads help us so we are mostly settled. The boys are so happy and relaxed. We are still local to the schools and our work! My work have been brilliant and even made me permanent this week. @cpfccomedy on twitter (Steve) has been brilliant and him and his wife lent us the deposit whilst we are waiting for the money to come through. The boys palace kits have been ordered along with some Palace PJs. I can't describe how I'm feeling after all of the last few months. I am forever grateful

Lovely thing to read on a Monday morning. So pleased for you.
Old 26-11-2018, 11:30 AM

Marki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
All moved in!!!!!!! The place is lovely and we had loads help us so we are mostly settled. The boys are so happy and relaxed. We are still local to the schools and our work! My work have been brilliant and even made me permanent this week. @cpfccomedy on twitter (Steve) has been brilliant and him and his wife lent us the deposit whilst we are waiting for the money to come through. The boys palace kits have been ordered along with some Palace PJs. I can't describe how I'm feeling after all of the last few months. I am forever grateful
Great news!

What time do you want us all to arrive for lunch on Xmas day?
Old 26-11-2018, 11:40 AM

jjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is here
Glad to hear that the move went well Sean and all the best for the future.
Old 28-11-2018, 08:37 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
How things going in the new gaff Sean ?
Old 28-11-2018, 11:10 AM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
How things going in the new gaff Sean ?
Brilliant mate, changed everything. Boys are sleeping through the night so much happier. It's odd to feel normal again. I'm still adjusting to living a normal life again!

Thanks for the messages everyone.
Old 28-11-2018, 11:12 AM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules View Post
Although it's really understandable to be highly vigilant to potential dangers and threats, being so simply keeps your anxiety levels high. They must have taught you that in the CBT you've had? Act as if you believe all is well - even while you don't believe it.
Yep, you are right. I seem to be starting to look at things normally again and it is always good to be vigilant.
Old 28-11-2018, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marki View Post
Great news!

What time do you want us all to arrive for lunch on Xmas day?
Everyone is welcome, anytime!!
Old 28-11-2018, 11:21 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Everyone is welcome, anytime!!
See you later then

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 12-12-2018, 06:44 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Poxy bloody housing association giving us grief again... We just want to move out but can't until a few bits are in place, now these arseholes are on our backs again and it's just stress and grief I could really do without right now.
Old 14-12-2018, 07:03 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
So I had a rather Frank conversation with our housing officer yesterday when I basically didn't like his tone and felt he was being confrontational and aggressive towards both my wife and I.

Since I emailed him requesting his superiors name and contact details and those of the company management he hasn't responded at all. That was at 11:23 yesterday morning. I did say that I was going to make a formal complaint about him but I'm a little shocked given how argumentative he was how quickly he went quiet.

Should I be worried or see it as a small victory?
Old 15-12-2018, 12:11 AM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Difficult to say. however never make a threat you do not follow through on as otherwise he will see you as all bluster and no substance. however if you get an apology or a changed response then you may want to accept that and move on. No response sounds more like he is keeping his head down and hoping you give up on a complaint.

If you do complain make sure you make it rational and measured in tone and not personal. Hope you get things sorted.

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 24-12-2018, 07:15 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
The thread of the year for me. I hope you, your wife and your boys have a great Christmas in your new home.
Old 30-12-2018, 06:11 PM
No Self Control

catty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
The thread of the year for me. I hope you, your wife and your boys have a great Christmas in your new home.
Same x
Old 31-12-2018, 06:12 PM

firstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is here
I love happy endings.
Long may it continue.
Old 31-12-2018, 06:23 PM

sideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How was your Xmas Sean,planning your NYE party to fuŁk off the new neighbours
Old 31-12-2018, 07:20 PM

ob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw16girl View Post
Difficult to say. however never make a threat you do not follow through on as otherwise he will see you as all bluster and no substance. however if you get an apology or a changed response then you may want to accept that and move on. No response sounds more like he is keeping his head down and hoping you give up on a complaint.

If you do complain make sure you make it rational and measured in tone and not personal. Hope you get things sorted.
I would also add its usually best to use another source of information about who you complain too rather than ask the person you wish to complain about as its not unheard of for the person to select an appropriate person that they know will back them up!
I have only had face to face dealings with our housing officer once.I suppose he was polite enough but the fact he handed me an eviction notice pissed me off (just a bit!), i had recently moved in with my wife who previously had her rent paid by housing benefit as she was carer to her disabled daughter and i had set up a direct debit with them to pay rent on the date suggested by them,this clown turned up on the friday when the first payment was going out on the monday! I guessed he probably lived in the direction past our house so was happy to finish early sneaking off to hand deliver this notice and also that his lax attitude was largely influenced by the fact my wife was a benefits claimant? and that before getting this far it may have been reasonable to expect him to check if another payment arrangement was in place.I told him at the time pretty bluntly my thoughts and then put in a written complaint.They offered me Ł50 argos vouchers and were going to make him come round to apologise in person but my wife said she didn't want him in our house so he was let off with a written apology for the distress he caused which i accepted was an end of the matter.Hopefully he learnt something and the retraining he recieved helped him in the future!
12 years ago and still not forgotten by me!
Old 31-12-2018, 07:55 PM
Werkself

It's weird as he was on our case big time. Since I asked for details to make a complaint he has gone very quiet, so wondering if he has been pulled for his behaviour / attitude before. Been almost 3 weeks now since he last responded, literally never replied back. Weird.
Old 31-12-2018, 08:17 PM

ob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietob13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The one bit i can't remember is how i found out who to complain to! Think i probably just rang up and asked (without giving details of who i was or which housing officer) who i should complain to about a housing officer.
I agree with with sw16 girl that you should follow it up now you have threatened too and if it were me would now use the sudden lack of communication (i e providing the information you requested) for several weeks as a 2nd complaint,also perhaps waiting 3 weeks helps make you look reasonably patient and you explain you allowed for possible holiday etc before finally accepting that they had no intention of resonding to you at all.
Good luck
Old 31-12-2018, 08:31 PM
Werkself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ob13 View Post
The one bit i can't remember is how i found out who to complain to! Think i probably just rang up and asked (without giving details of who i was or which housing officer) who i should complain to about a housing officer.
I agree with with sw16 girl that you should follow it up now you have threatened too and if it were me would now use the sudden lack of communication (i e providing the information you requested) for several weeks as a 2nd complaint,also perhaps waiting 3 weeks helps make you look reasonably patient and you explain you allowed for possible holiday etc before finally accepting that they had no intention of resonding to you at all.
Good luck
Well.if he doesn't tell me I shall be finding out somehow. At the moment as he has gone quiet I have taken the view that as long as he is quiet not to antagonise him so I haven't bothered to ask again, just been enjoying the peace and quiet over the Christmas period to be honest. Guy is a twat and a massive liar too.