Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 16-11-2018, 10:55 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Same
Old 16-11-2018, 10:55 PM

CPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm happy to help out too. Once the donation page is up. Get it sorted
Old 16-11-2018, 10:56 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
I feel silly posting this as honestly feel like I should not be a charity but because of the situation I am found in, I have set one up quickly. I didn't know how much info to out on there but hope it explains what's happened. All money will go straight back to charities and I will upload all confirmation of that on here. Honestly, thank you so much to everyone. I never thought I would do something like this but the last few months have been hell and to see a light through it is incredible
Old 16-11-2018, 10:56 PM

CPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPalace84 View Post
Thank you mate, honestly means the world.
You and your family can get through this to a better place.
Old 16-11-2018, 10:58 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Happy to help Sean.

Did you think about placing an ad on Gumtree for elderly companionship/care in return for salary/accomodation? You could split the chores with your missus and still stay in your current job if you could find one in Shoreham, and leave the housing association bullshit behind for a while.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 16-11-2018, 10:59 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

I hope this is okay? Is just giving right? Or gofundme? I think this looks ok.
Old 16-11-2018, 11:04 PM

Thank you Elgin, I have placed an ad on gumtree for renting but got nothing back however have been looking at ads for companionship/care etc in the area. My wife is desperate to stay as local as possible due to family and boys school etc but I have been online non stop trying to find something.
Old 16-11-2018, 11:05 PM

keltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is here
Done.

Good luck mate
Old 16-11-2018, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keltic eagle View Post
Done.

Good luck mate
Thank you so much. Just shocked at this.
Old 16-11-2018, 11:07 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
done

£280 already. This is why I love my club
Old 16-11-2018, 11:10 PM

Thank you Jasper, £280!! I will never have the words to express my thoughts at the moment, honestly. This club!

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Done. Really sorry to hear what's gone on.

Done. All the best.

keltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Thank you so much. Just shocked at this.
Mate no one deserves to be in your situation, especially with a young family. The authorities should be ashamed of themselves.

Hopefully enough people will help you get packed up and help you move. I'm in scotland so of no use though
Old 16-11-2018, 11:11 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Thank you Elgin, I have placed an ad on gumtree for renting but got nothing back however have been looking at ads for companionship/care etc in the area. My wife is desperate to stay as local as possible due to family and boys school etc but I have been online non stop trying to find something.
Welcome mate. Loads of old people need care and companionship, and lots would rather stay in their house than go into a home. I'm sure one way or another you'll be able to put the drunkard behind you soon.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 16-11-2018, 11:12 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
can a mod make this a sticky?
Old 16-11-2018, 11:13 PM

Maybe post it in the depression thread aswell Sean
Old 16-11-2018, 11:20 PM

Thanks again to every single one of you. I will post the link in the depression thread.

Once I pay the money back through charities I will do as much work as I can to help others through different means even if it's things like volunteering etc, I have seen the worst in things and people for so many months but tonight has made me see things in such a different way..
Old 16-11-2018, 11:29 PM

Nigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Up to £400 now. Hope that new property is vacant mate!
Old 16-11-2018, 11:32 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Thanks again to every single one of you. I will post the link in the depression thread.

Once I pay the money back through charities I will do as much work as I can to help others through different means even if it's things like volunteering etc, I have seen the worst in things and people for so many months but tonight has made me see things in such a different way..
Mate.

Donít feel obliged to pass my little bit on. I think you should see this as people wanting to help you out personally.

Your kids are going to need a bloody good Christmas. Letís hope a new house can be a new start for you.

All the best.