Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 17-11-2018, 08:25 AM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Sorry to hear your problems fella. We have been having issues with our housing too lately. We are hoping to move asafp but are waiting on my inheritance to come through. Managed to keep them at bay for 4 months bit now they are back being a nuisance again.

We just want it but are basically stuck until the money comes through. Trouble is they don't give a shit.
Sorry to hear this mate Just incredible how people can literally ruin lives. Pray you get out soon.

The impact they can have is just crazy. One of my boys literally won't go to the bathroom without one of us and he was so confident, it's just shocking. He is getting help and praying this move helps massively. Like you said, they don't give a shit.
Old 17-11-2018, 08:27 AM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Wow

Just caught up with this thread having followed Seanís story from the depression thread. This club is nuts. Just nuts. The next person that asks me why I support Palace when Iím born and bred 200 miles away, Iíll just show them this thread.

I will be donating when I get my hungover and lazy arris out of bed. Sean - all the best and hope all this helps you and the family get sorted. No one deserves the shit youíve had to put up with.

Big up to all those helping out - with advice or money - especially to Nigel. Top stuff guys and girls.
I literally can't believe it mate. This football club is just mad. We go through ups and downs but the most special part is the fans.....no words.

Really appreciate it more than words can express.
Old 17-11-2018, 08:35 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Any Palace fans who didn’t get around to donating to children in need last night...

This is the place to do it.
Old 17-11-2018, 08:47 AM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
The problem is people can act like this I wonder how many thousands of lives are affected by selfish bastards that just dint give a shit. We have ha two sets of neighbours who affected us one set pushed us to the point hat we moved. There is no come back for these people they know it and that is why they do it they usually don’t work so wahtever shit they put out until what time does not affect them they just sleep i5 off the next day when we are at work
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal
Old 17-11-2018, 08:53 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPalace84 View Post
This is crazy, I would pay every bit back to shelter if I set it up. I feel so silly for even thinking about it but my family has been through so much and it would change everything. I honestly don't know what to say.
Hi Sean itís paul from the whatís app group , mate take us up on the offer as sometimes in life the safety of your family is way way more important than personal pride. Youíd do the same if it was for someone else. Once everything settles down ( after moving) maybe look into setting up a charity to help others in a similar situation.
All the best Pal Paul
Ps can i share this on our group?.
Old 17-11-2018, 08:55 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
I literally can't believe it mate. This football club is just mad. We go through ups and downs but the most special part is the fans.....no words.

Really appreciate it more than words can express.
And some idiots reckon itís just a game .
Old 17-11-2018, 08:56 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Housing advice (lying council)

Hi Sean. So sorry to read this awful situation you and your family are in. Have chucked in a score to try and help. For some reason itís not come up with my name but anonymous.
Good luck to you and your family Sean. Your family doesnít stop at home, itís extends all through the CPFC family.
Old 17-11-2018, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redandblue View Post
The problem is people can act like this I wonder how many thousands of lives are affected by selfish bastards that just dint give a shit. We have ha two sets of neighbours who affected us one set pushed us to the point hat we moved. There is no come back for these people they know it and that is why they do it they usually donít work so wahtever shit they put out until what time does not affect them they just sleep i5 off the next day when we are at work
Exactly!! All night we have had people coming in and out the flats, drunk and on drugs, having to listen to fighting, swearing, sex and god knows what else for months and at first she apologised once sober but that soon stopped. She is in bed all day as hasn't worked a day in her life most likely. It was unbearable before my wife was attacked but that was the point where I just couldn't cope. My wife is stronger than me but I know it has had a massive impact on the kids. These people don't care and they have protection because they are seen as vulnerable!! No, the people affected by these people are vulnerable.....lives are literally ruined.
They don't care because, they can't lose their jobs as they don't have one and no the council etc protect them. It makes me so angry.
Old 17-11-2018, 09:04 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Over 50% now Sean

Getting there pal
Old 17-11-2018, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
Hi Sean itís paul from the whatís app group , mate take us up on the offer as sometimes in life the safety of your family is way way more important than personal pride. Youíd do the same if it was for someone else. Once everything settles down ( after moving) maybe look into setting up a charity to help others in a similar situation.
All the best Pal Paul
Ps can i share this on our group?.
Thank you so much Paul!! That is a great idea and one that I am going to do. I would love nothing more than to help people in a similar position.

Of course you can share Paul, I feel so silly and everything but know in the long run that this will change our lives.

Quote:
Over 50% now Sean

Getting there pal
Just crazy mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Hi Sean. So sorry to read this awful situation you and your family are in. Have chucked in a score to try and help. For some reason itís not come up with my name but anonymous.
Good luck to you and your family Sean. Your family doesnít stop at home, itís extends all through the CPFC family.
Thanks Andy. CPFC Family is truly a special thing.
Old 17-11-2018, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Thank you so much Paul!! That is a great idea and one that I am going to do. I would love nothing more than to help people in a similar position.

Of course you can share Paul, I feel so silly and everything but know in the long run that this will change our lives.
And that my friend is all that matters . Once your boy is smiling and confident again youíll know you was silly to think you was being silly ( if that makes sence ).
Old 17-11-2018, 09:28 AM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Sorry to hear this mate Just incredible how people can literally ruin lives. Pray you get out soon.

The impact they can have is just crazy. One of my boys literally won't go to the bathroom without one of us and he was so confident, it's just shocking. He is getting help and praying this move helps massively. Like you said, they don't give a shit.
Cheers Sean. In all honesty if anyone ever asks me about Thames Valley Housing (soon to be Metroplitan) in future I will speak about them with nothing but the absolute contempt they deserve.

Happy to harass good honest people because of things like they have a pet in their property or they leave a bike in the communal area, but won't do anything about the walking ASBOs, people running about fighting with brooms and baseball bats, drug dealers or prostitutes who reside / do their business from their properties. Place is a joke now to be honest.

Glad to see people are helping you out though. Keep up the good work everyone.
Old 17-11-2018, 09:37 AM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
One of our neighbours has been hounded by the housing officer with unannounced visits despite the fact they have to give notice of a visit. Pretty sure it's in breach of their right to quiet enjoyment?
Old 17-11-2018, 09:39 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Just a thought for Sean and Latvian....

Have you considered going to the local press ? Nothing like some negative publicity to get arses in gear
Old 17-11-2018, 09:43 AM
Werkself

Quote:

Have you considered going to the local press ? Nothing like some negative publicity to get arses in gear
Our housing officer would probably love that. Not met him yet but heard from loads of others he is an absolute up himself cockwomble.
Old 17-11-2018, 09:43 AM

Quote:

Great idea WP
Old 17-11-2018, 09:52 AM

keltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

The bathroom thing really hit me when you mentioned it the other day. Brought back memories of over 15 years ago when we had horrendous neighbours living opposite us. We were in a position where it made sense to move and we could. And we now have great neighbours. It was so frustrating reading your posts and seeing how helpless you felt, and only being able to give titbits of info.

So big up to the fella who suggested this appeal and what an amazing family this club is.

I still think this woman needs dealing with although it shouldn't be all on you.
Old 17-11-2018, 09:56 AM

CPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Exactly!! All night we have had people coming in and out the flats, drunk and on drugs, having to listen to fighting, swearing, sex and god knows what else for months and at first she apologised once sober but that soon stopped. She is in bed all day as hasn't worked a day in her life most likely. It was unbearable before my wife was attacked but that was the point where I just couldn't cope. My wife is stronger than me but I know it has had a massive impact on the kids. These people don't care and they have protection because they are seen as vulnerable!! No, the people affected by these people are vulnerable.....lives are literally ruined.
They don't care because, they can't lose their jobs as they don't have one and no the council etc protect them. It makes me so angry.
We have a special needs daughter and have had a lot of bullying from ignorant neighbours in the past. It's really hard as there's little than can be done. We focused on moving in the end.