Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 20-12-2018, 09:54 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Gatwick shutdown by drones

Police believe it to be a coordinated "attack".

Has caused major disruption for over 100,000 people, at the worst possible time.

Wonder who they think the "attack" is being carried out by? Doesn't seem like typical terrorist style... Maybe a foreign power? I won't throw out any suggestions for fear Elgin drops some Novichock in my cereal
Old 20-12-2018, 09:56 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Probably wise shipp.

Blame Corbyn instead.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 20-12-2018, 09:58 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Yes it's clearly Corbyn's fault for talking to Gerry Adams a couple of times.

Run the headlines NOW, then hang him, and anybody who voted Labour just in case. Then we can be in a utopia
Old 20-12-2018, 09:58 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Probably wise shipp.

Blame Corbyn instead.
Ahh, it all makes sense...

"Stupid Gatwick"
Old 20-12-2018, 10:02 AM

rhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhiannapaul came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Pathetic that they don't blast it out the sky
Old 20-12-2018, 10:02 AM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
If it's not drones in Westminster making peoples' lives a misery it's drones overflying Gatwick. What kind of idiot gets a kick out of ruining peoples' travelling.
Old 20-12-2018, 10:03 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Ahh, it all makes sense...

"Stupid Gatwick"

Apparently the coppers are scared to shoot them because of 'stray bullets'. Is Chief Wiggum in charge?

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 20-12-2018, 10:04 AM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Do they actually pose much threat to big planes? Not that I can conceive how you would test that!

Pretty shitty thing to do. Lots of very sad tales. Thing is, now this has happened and the disruption seen, it will be done again. So either some strategy or technical answer is needed, or a really big **** off sentence for the first one caught.
Old 20-12-2018, 10:04 AM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Joking aside, whoever is doing this is very determined. A game of cat and mouse with Police, with Sussex Constabulary displaying standards of competence and efficiency for which they have become famous.
Old 20-12-2018, 10:05 AM

CommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Amazon trialling last minute Christmas deliveries?
Old 20-12-2018, 10:05 AM
Millsie02

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
Do they actually pose much threat to big planes? Not that I can conceive how you would test that!

Pretty shitty thing to do. Lots of very sad tales. Thing is, now this has happened and the disruption seen, it will be done again. So either some strategy or technical answer is needed, or a really big **** off sentence for the first one caught.
5 years is apparently the punishment, be amazed if they get away with any less.

Would be equally amazed if they don't change it and make it a lot harsher for the future too.
Old 20-12-2018, 10:06 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhiannapaul View Post
Pathetic that they don't blast it out the sky
Perhaps you should take your back widow down there and sort it out?

Old 20-12-2018, 10:07 AM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fang View Post
Joking aside, whoever is doing this is very determined. A game of cat and mouse with Police, with Sussex Constabulary displaying standards of competence and efficiency for which they have become famous.
I bet the drone will be found to be carrying weapons when it is eventually caught. Possibly knuckledusters.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 20-12-2018, 10:08 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post

Funny you mention it, this was on Sky News:

Old 20-12-2018, 10:10 AM

jhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
5 years is apparently the punishment, be amazed if they get away with any less.

Would be equally amazed if they don't change it and make it a lot harsher for the future too.
Yep, make it 10 years if caught doing this near an airport & life if they cause an incident. People doing this must be mad.
This must have cost 100's of 1000's by having to close Gatwick and divert planes. I'd make the offenders pay those costs too
Old 20-12-2018, 10:11 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Anyone seen Waggy Winner recently?
Old 20-12-2018, 10:12 AM

Mr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The licensing around drones needs to be made much stricter. Far too many examples of smuggling drugs into prisons with them and as we are seeing, very easy to shut down a major airport.
Old 20-12-2018, 10:16 AM
South Penge Massive

Russia blamed regardless, page 1.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 20-12-2018, 10:18 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Quote:
Russia blamed regardless, page 1.
ECHR blamed, page 3.
Old 20-12-2018, 10:18 AM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
I bet the drone will be found to be carrying weapons when it is eventually caught. Possibly knuckledusters.
I'm sure we can find someone on here to defend it.