Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 25-12-2018, 09:32 AM

Jerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJerry Murphy's Fringe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
I don't eat sweets makes me hyper.

So savoury stuff for me and I got me Bombay mix bowl will filled up

What's your position on sweet & salt popcorn, then?
Old 25-12-2018, 09:34 AM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DANGERMOUSE View Post
I've just had my first ever Toffifee. Not bad, but couldn't eat them all year round.
We get them every year, I also have contacts to the Ambassador so we get Ferrero Rocher. It's that choc/nut combo.

Terry's chocolate orange, After Eights and Matchsticks are the Mrs choice.
Old 25-12-2018, 09:45 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Marzipan fruits of course

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/will-swain
Old 25-12-2018, 10:02 AM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Murphy's Fringe View Post
What's your position on sweet & salt popcorn, then?
That is the popcorn me wife buys it as a compromise and I do and up getting sweet ones with the salted
Old 25-12-2018, 12:01 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
There can(dy) be only one...orange and lemon slices with the round red cherry-like thing in the middle.

Unless you know different.
Blimey they’re a blast from past , Christmas Eve 88 ish We was in pub mid afternoon when my brother & I decided we’d better get mum & dad something so we left pub around 3-3.30 was back in hour with those orange n lemon slices and gave them to one of our trusted bar maids to look after & got pissed, The end.
Old 25-12-2018, 07:12 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
Marzipan fruits of course
Filth.
Old 26-12-2018, 12:23 PM
Bath Oliver Crumbsweeper

LumpyBumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLumpyBumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLumpyBumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLumpyBumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLumpyBumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLumpyBumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLumpyBumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLumpyBumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLumpyBumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLumpyBumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLumpyBumpy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Only ever found it in Lidl's, and only ever there at Christmas..........

Dark Chocolate Toblerone

-they also do a lovely line in Rose & Lemon Turkish Delight and more Lebkuchen and chocolate gingerbread hearts (with some sort of Jammy stuff in the centre) that you could shake a stick at - all delicious.
Old 07-01-2019, 01:57 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
My mum bought me a big tube of smarties for Christmas. Just opened them & Nestle have absolutely ruined them. Much, much sweeter than they used to be.
Old 07-01-2019, 02:02 PM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is here
Chocolate Orange
Mint Matchmakers
Chocolate coins

In that order
Old 07-01-2019, 03:43 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
My mum bought me a big tube of smarties for Christmas. Just opened them & Nestle have absolutely ruined them. Much, much sweeter than they used to be.
Yes, I'm convinced After 8 mints, taste different now too..
Old 07-01-2019, 04:33 PM
Small Twanger

FrankieBoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrankieBoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrankieBoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrankieBoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrankieBoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrankieBoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrankieBoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrankieBoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrankieBoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrankieBoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFrankieBoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Opening a family tin of Quality Street I now notice a faint almost alcoholic whiff that I don’t get with the other selection packs - weird.
Old 07-01-2019, 05:20 PM
Zombie Nation

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Still got some Celebrations left, they keep calling out to me. I'll be glad when they've gone.
Old 07-01-2019, 05:21 PM
Zombie Nation

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieBoy View Post
Opening a family tin of Quality Street I now notice a faint almost alcoholic whiff that I don’t get with the other selection packs - weird.
Wifey has some liqueur chocs, I hate them, I'll be even happier when I've finished them.
Old 07-01-2019, 07:38 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
Still got some Celebrations left, they keep calling out to me. I'll be glad when they've gone.
Post christmas psychosis?

SaulAlinsky
Old 08-01-2019, 11:03 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Another bugbear, neither Roses or Quality Street have coffee cremes anymore.

God I'm such an old bastard
Old 08-01-2019, 11:14 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
Another bugbear, neither Roses or Quality Street have coffee cremes anymore.

God I'm such an old bastard
An old bastard with bad taste in sweets.