Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

View Poll Results: Shall we move the jukebox back into the public bar?
Jukebox back 36 50.00%
Leave in the music saloon 26 36.11%
Moo 10 13.89%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-01-2019, 09:05 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry mivi View Post
Once you are no longer a teenager you should stop making a fuss about music.
It is for the youth of the day.
Hah, I’ve read some shite on here over the years but...

Last edited by CP-RJW; 09-01-2019 at 09:11 AM.
Old 09-01-2019, 09:06 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
What have The Beatles got to do with music ?
Separate Beatles forum then?
Old 09-01-2019, 09:07 AM
Class Swot.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
On a completely different website preferably.

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign
Old 09-01-2019, 11:55 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Knock yourselves out for that one
Old 09-01-2019, 12:18 PM
Class Swot.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Knock yourselves out for that one
I'll knock them out.

Old 09-01-2019, 12:35 PM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Amidst all the mud slinging, that bit holds true tbf.
"Unwilling", rather than "unable".
Old 09-01-2019, 12:36 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
I'll knock one out.
Old 09-01-2019, 12:41 PM
Class Swot.

Quote:
Well done,I just bet myself a fiver someone would do that.......

Old 09-01-2019, 03:06 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard View Post
And it is that ability to decide whether one wants to immerse oneself in others interests that has made the Mods experiment with politics such an impressive one. Like all good gardeners, they have decided to act when one species has over-run others.
FFS Dicky.

"Mods'".
Old 09-01-2019, 04:54 PM
Class Swot.

FFS Ags

"Dicky".

Old 09-01-2019, 04:55 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Quote:
Can I expect my £2.50 in the post ? Before Brexit please
Old 09-01-2019, 04:56 PM
Class Swot.

Quote:
Can I expect my £2.50 in the post ? Before Brexit please
2.50? Am I paying your mortgage on the shed again?

Old 09-01-2019, 05:15 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Careful that is Raggy style WINNIN.

SaulAlinsky
Old 09-01-2019, 05:16 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
FFS Ags

"Dicky".
FFS

"Ags"

SaulAlinsky
Old 09-01-2019, 05:18 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Quote:
Itís not a shed. Itís a summerhouse dontyaknow
Old 09-01-2019, 05:28 PM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
FFS Dicky.

"Mods'".
Shocker. My sincere apologies to all.
Old 09-01-2019, 05:41 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
I do own a Wurzels album:

God I miss the hair from back then and also the hair.....
Old 09-01-2019, 06:03 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Worksop, yesterday:

Old 09-01-2019, 06:25 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Quote:
Worksop, yesterday:

You can just see the shed in the background
Old 09-01-2019, 09:44 PM
Class Swot.

Quote:
Worksop, yesterday:

Poor shoppy.