Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 10-01-2019, 11:31 AM
Zombie Nation

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Had some Durian fruit recently. Smells like drains, tastes okay but once you've eaten it you can only smell drain for half an hour.

Jack fruit not much better.
Old 10-01-2019, 11:37 AM
Class Swot.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
How do you know what a mouthful of jizz feels like?
The same way you do.

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign
Old 10-01-2019, 11:37 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Tomatoes on their own (other than sun dried which I love). Must be textural?
Egg white... love the yolk... have to separate them for a fry up. Bin the white or make a meringue.
Apples
Cucumber... absolutely ******* disgusting. Canít even eat anything thatís been in contact.
Old 10-01-2019, 11:40 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Garden peas. Mini devil balls they are
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 10-01-2019, 11:41 AM

jjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
Had some Durian fruit recently. Smells like drains, tastes okay but once you've eaten it you can only smell drain for half an hour.

Jack fruit not much better.
Cough "Everyday" cough
Old 10-01-2019, 11:41 AM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Yep. Egg white is another one.

Disgusting
Old 10-01-2019, 11:43 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Jelly hate that wobbling crap !
Old 10-01-2019, 11:44 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Tomatoes on their own.
You absolute ****** heathen **** ****** shit for brains ****

Oh and happy new year
Old 10-01-2019, 11:45 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
If it wasn't unusual, it wouldn't have really fitted with the thread.
Thatís an excellent point
Old 10-01-2019, 11:46 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

I canít physically eat a banana. I donít actually mind the taste of texture but they make me gag. Get stuck in my clack. I think I would actually die trying to eat one
Old 10-01-2019, 11:49 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
How do you know what a mouthful of jizz feels like?
Same as you. Slept with PK.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.
Old 10-01-2019, 11:51 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Caramel and salt flavoured mousse has resolved this problem for you.
Texture issue.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.
Old 10-01-2019, 11:52 AM
Class Swot.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
I canít physically eat a banana. I donít actually mind the taste of texture but they make me gag. Get stuck in my clack. I think I would actually die trying to eat one
Try putting your hand on the back of your head whilst you try....works for the wife.

Old 10-01-2019, 11:53 AM

Nigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
You're supposed to chew it, not deep throat it.
Old 10-01-2019, 11:53 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Try putting your hand on the back of your head whilst you try....works for the wife.

Mine or yours ?
Old 10-01-2019, 11:54 AM
Class Swot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel_Scarfer View Post
He's a northerner, he probably used to eat the peel until someone showed him what to do with a banana.

Tomato Sausage Muncher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel_Scarfer View Post
Bugger

(Pun intended)
Class Swot.

Quote:

Mine or yours ?
Yep.

Old 10-01-2019, 11:57 AM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Another vote for tomatoes. Fine with them mashed into things like bolognaise - and love tomato soup & sauce - but not on their own, hot or cold.
Old 10-01-2019, 11:57 AM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopald Stotch View Post
Another vote for baked beans. The smell of the sauce makes me heave. Ditto tinned tomatoes- f***ing vile!
Another one for beans - it's not the beans themselves, but the sauce.

I don't like mushrooms - more because of the texture than the flavour, so happy to have them if they are well chopped up.