Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 02-03-2012, 06:06 PM
Who give you extra?

thehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle
So, finally i have got round to watching series 1 (don;t ask)...anyway, as with The Sopranos, if I'd have watched this on TV instead of DVD I would have given up after 3 episodes, however it is good...now up to hour 13....one question, does Terri Bauer get less annoying? She irritates the hell out of me.
Actually she does but you have to wait until season 2
Old 02-03-2012, 06:49 PM
Adult Member

David of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Are the later seasons worthwhile or did it peak?

I'm halfway through 4 and its noticeably down on the first 3 seasons quality.

Thoughts?
The darkest moments of our lives are not to be buried and forgotten, rather they are a memory to be called upon for inspiration to remind us of the unrelenting human spirit and our capacity to overcome the intolerable.
Old 02-03-2012, 06:56 PM
Who give you extra?

thehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by David of Kent

Thoughts?
I think 5 was quite good. How many was there 6 or 7? The last one was a bit naff but the 2 before that were alright
Old 02-03-2012, 07:17 PM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by David of Kent

Thoughts?
i've seen them all. i thought 2 and 3 were the best. IMO they became too predictable with there unpredictablility and the storylines became less and less believible.

if anyone hasn't seen it i recommend Sons of anarchy
Old 02-03-2012, 09:02 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wasn't 2 when his daughter managed to walk from disaster to disaster throughout the whole series? I ended up just wishing someone would bloody kill her.
Old 02-03-2012, 09:46 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
first3 series excellent then went downhill massively

As opposed to The West Wing where all 7 series were brilliant
Old 02-03-2012, 11:00 PM

ChrissyN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissyN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissyN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissyN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissyN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissyN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissyN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissyN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissyN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissyN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChrissyN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
3 and 5 were the best for me
Old 03-03-2012, 01:21 AM

Wycombe Eagle#2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWycombe Eagle#2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWycombe Eagle#2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWycombe Eagle#2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWycombe Eagle#2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWycombe Eagle#2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWycombe Eagle#2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWycombe Eagle#2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWycombe Eagle#2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWycombe Eagle#2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWycombe Eagle#2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Seen all the seasons and the earlier one's were the best imo. Season 8 (i think it was the last one) was pretty Good apart from the last episode. Don't want to give too much away but I'm not sure if it was season 6 or 7, but the one that finished on the beach was the worst imo.
Old 03-03-2012, 06:24 AM
Class Swot.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen
Wasn't 2 when his daughter managed to walk from disaster to disaster throughout the whole series? I ended up just wishing someone would bloody kill her.
I'm like that with her at the moment, wanna slap her sulky face with her obsession with Rick.

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign
Old 03-03-2012, 06:25 AM
Class Swot.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69
Pete are you looking forward to the special needs Olympics?
Sorry, will need an explanation of this...thanks.

Old 03-03-2012, 06:46 AM
Banned by Moderators

the kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe kooch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehalifaxman
Actually she does but you have to wait until season 2
Ditto. I just wanted to shoot her in the first season
Old 03-03-2012, 07:10 AM
A gift

CarlosTheFinger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCarlosTheFinger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCarlosTheFinger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCarlosTheFinger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCarlosTheFinger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCarlosTheFinger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCarlosTheFinger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCarlosTheFinger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCarlosTheFinger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCarlosTheFinger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCarlosTheFinger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The ending of 6 was wet and disappointing but I thought every other season was of a very high standard. For a programme you have to totally suspend belief to watch, it amazingly manages to make every moment suspenseful.

The true test of any show with a novelty twist/gimmick is whether it would still be as strong without it. 24 easily would....you just wouldn't be able to call it 24 any more.

Easily one of my favourite programmes made since 2000.
Old 03-03-2012, 09:51 AM
Asta La Vista Doggies

jordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yes 6 & 7 were boring. Same old thing. 1-3 were the best
Some musicians are meant to be heard but not seen - merely an auditory experience and nothing more. Berlin's IAMX, on the other hand, isnt merely a band... it's an event - a full-on aural and visual attack with the dynamic and inimitable Chris Corner (of Sneaker Pimps) leading the charge.
Old 03-03-2012, 10:53 AM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglejez
first3 series excellent then went downhill massively

As opposed to The West Wing where all 7 series were brilliant
i thought the west wing struggled towards the end as well (i thought 5 and 6 were by far the worst series, though the last was ok) WW didn't dip as much as 24. rob lowe left and was replaced by the guy with glasses who wasn't as good. and the toby zeigler story with him blabing state secrets was out of context with his chracter.
Old 03-03-2012, 10:54 AM
moist

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosTheFinger
Easily one of my favourite programmes made since 2000.
big call, it would make my top ten but number one would be The Wire.
Old 03-03-2012, 11:05 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmsfordeagle
i thought the west wing struggled towards the end as well (i thought 5 and 6 were by far the worst series, though the last was ok) WW didn't dip as much as 24. rob lowe left and was replaced by the guy with glasses who wasn't as good. and the toby zeigler story with him blabing state secrets was out of context with his chracter.

it was only a minor secret that he leaked because his brother was involved

It wasn't quite as good without Rob Lowe but still pretty good. Must be time for me to work my way through it all again (only done it twice)
Old 03-03-2012, 07:04 PM
Class Swot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmsfordeagle
big call, it would make my top ten but number one would be The Wire.
Got to say that The Wire, Dexter, House and The Sopranos far exceed what i have seen so far of 24.

Old 03-03-2012, 07:56 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Season 5 is the best one
Old 07-03-2012, 04:00 PM
Who give you extra?

There was some one off episode in Africa with some bloke from the full Monty. That was fcuking shite.

Also I think it would be good as the BBS if we started calling it "series" instead of "season". I know I do it and I'm trying really hard to stop as I'm not American. However, if badge B wins then I suppose we could go back to calling a series a season again to represent our palaceness.
Old 10-05-2013, 11:51 PM

richdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To view the link you have to Register or Login

New series confirmed.