Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 04-08-2018, 05:35 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Millwall.

Our geographically natural rivals could only muster a draw today.

We're only 6 miles apart and yet there's a world of difference between our fans.

I hate these scum as much as I do Brighton.

You?
Old 04-08-2018, 05:56 PM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
Who are this Millwalls?
Old 04-08-2018, 05:59 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Been to the old den a few times and it was a scary place.
We got away with it because we've got the same accents.
The new den - nowhere near as scary.
Old 04-08-2018, 06:11 PM
Now wearing the Sash

Razza would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningRazza would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningRazza would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningRazza would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningRazza would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningRazza would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningRazza would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningRazza would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningRazza would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningRazza would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningRazza would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
I hate these scum as much as much more than I do Brighton.
Old 04-08-2018, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razza View Post
I hate these scum as much as much more than I do Brighton.
Filthy chavvy scumbag club.

I wouldn't waste my piss on them if they were on fire.
Or my spit.
Old 04-08-2018, 06:47 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Rod Liddle.

Need I say any more?
Old 04-08-2018, 06:53 PM

matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
The old den was a horrid place specially after the 91 playoff really was shitting it that night
Old 04-08-2018, 07:07 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
I'd completely forgotten about them.
Old 04-08-2018, 07:12 PM

I worked with half a dozen real Millwall fans a few years ago. Proper Bermondsey boys.

They considered where I come from was posh.
And I come from bang 'ole!

Shows you what a shithole they come from.
Old 04-08-2018, 07:20 PM

Adored : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdored : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdored : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdored : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdored : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdored : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdored : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdored : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdored : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdored : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdored : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
One of my best friends is a Millwall fan. They tend to fall into categories of wannabe, those that tolerate what goes on, nut job, violent nut job, aged hooligan and outwardly respectable bloke who acts like a dick every two weeks when at The New Den.
Old 04-08-2018, 07:45 PM

My son's fiance and her family are all Millwall, The Swanley branch

The season they went up via the play offs, his fiance's dad gave him a spare ticket for Wembley.
To his credit he wore his Palace shirt under another shirt and didn't cheer that scum on.

He coudn't get over how classless they were in victory over Bradford.

Bless him.
Old 04-08-2018, 08:18 PM

jjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjjeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
My son's fiance and her family are all Millwall, The Swanley branch

The season they went up via the play offs, his fiance's dad gave him a spare ticket for Wembley.
To his credit he wore his Palace shirt under another shirt and didn't cheer that scum on.

He coudn't get over how classless they were in victory over Bradford.

Bless him.
My offer to pay for your move to the USA still stands.
Old 04-08-2018, 08:31 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Good to see them getting pegged back in the 97th minute

Wankers
Old 04-08-2018, 08:38 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
All the Millwall fans i knew were formerly Wimbledon, Charlton, Man United, Arsenal etc.

Once Football Factory was released, all switched to Millwall and started dressing in Stone Island/Burberry etc to improve their Danny Dyer credentials and win the attention of other men.

Funnily enough not a single one of them would entertain a tear up when on their own.

Bizarre bunch most likely in the closet.
Old 04-08-2018, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjeagle View Post
My offer to pay for your move to the USA still stands.

You're on.
Old 04-08-2018, 08:53 PM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is here
Bunch of **nts.
Old 04-08-2018, 09:14 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
The 60 year old man who was a former hard case but now has a bad back and lots of other ailments but swears like a trooper, is angry with the world and after a few bevvies forgets he is physically past it.
Old 06-08-2018, 08:50 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Sawlt ov tha fackin' eerrf.....
Old 08-10-2018, 06:44 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Saw this sign in Gibraltar

Old 08-10-2018, 06:56 PM

matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Saw this sign in Gibraltar

What is funny that your own fans think your a nob congratulations