Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 15-06-2018, 03:56 PM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
Caught Russia's game yesterday, but sadly am at work at the moment.

You?
Probably trying to figure out why Tony hasn't bought BHAFC a place at the World Cup Finals.
Old 15-06-2018, 03:58 PM

ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
I love the fact you and your inbred bruvs call me a wrong 'un.
Only a wrong'un would love being called one.
Old 15-06-2018, 03:59 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Schools finished for the week .
Old 15-06-2018, 04:00 PM

ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
Schools finished for the week .
Good news for coastal.
Old 15-06-2018, 04:02 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoColo12 View Post
Only a wrong'un would love being called one.
Normally I'd agree but when it comes from any of youse then it's like a badge of honour because it means I'm upsetting you all.

Old 15-06-2018, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Normally I'd agree but when it comes from any of youse then it's like a badge of honour because it means I'm upsetting you all.

I'm sorry mate, i'll stop trolling you. With every post you dig yourself deeper, it's actually getting painful to watch.

Btw, in the future you might not want to post things like 'i love it when young people cry', and you won't get called a wrong'un, just letting you know.
Old 15-06-2018, 04:21 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Maybe you need your eyes checked, not surprising after 30,000 posts.
Yet another in the series of brilliant and witty retorts.

Old 15-06-2018, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
Yet another in the series of brilliant and witty retorts.

Cheers buddy, nice gif btw.
Old 15-06-2018, 04:27 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'm sorry mate, i'll stop trolling you. With every post you dig yourself deeper, it's actually getting painful to watch.

Btw, in the future you might not want to post things like 'i love it when young people cry', and you won't get called a wrong'un, just letting you know.
I hate seeing kids cry.

I only love it when I see Brighton kids cry.

I thought that was understood!
Old 15-06-2018, 05:33 PM

matbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
I hate seeing kids cry.

BOOOOOOO
Old 15-06-2018, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post
BOOOOOOO
Well obviously not your kids.
But all them other ones though.
Old 15-06-2018, 06:02 PM

I'm getting soft in me old age.
Old 15-06-2018, 06:16 PM

matbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betraymatbha is like ice, their footing does betray
Quote:
I'm getting soft in me old age.
Bloody decent bloke is this one
Old 15-06-2018, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Bloody decent bloke is this one
You're making me look quite bad amongst me own here now, mat.

Give it a rest, eh?

Old 15-06-2018, 06:40 PM

All joking aside, I can't stand seeing any kids cry.

Hope this helps.
Old 15-06-2018, 06:57 PM

Quote:
You're making me look quite bad amongst me own here now, mat.

Give it a rest, eh?

I'm sure your own will agree your a good lad you
Old 15-06-2018, 07:09 PM

Quote:
I'm sure your own will agree your a good lad you
You'd think so...
Old 18-06-2018, 10:53 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I hate seeing kids cry.

Doesn't happen often though because they are always delighted when their favourite teams come away with all the points, and they've acquired Hazard's shirt.
Old 18-06-2018, 10:55 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Latest insight from the BHA facebook group is one fan celebrating "Matty" Ryan's debut in the World Cup as the "First Ever BHA player at a WC"

Amongst the celebrations from most of their fans a handful of older, actual, BHA fans supplied a list of others who played years ago (pretty much all were no marks of course as they are a classless club lacking players of true quality).
Old 18-06-2018, 11:31 AM

C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider
Quote:
Also, you say the magnificent eagle is not associated with S.E 25 which is true enough but didn't you used to be the dolphins?
How would a dolphin ever survive in that sewage trap by Hove, what with all the discarded plastic bags (Tescos) floating about?
Not to mention all the plastic fans.
I'll forgive you for lack of B'ton history. The Aquarium (or Dolphinarium) held the largest tank in the world for Dolphins in the 1870's, and remains one of the oldest aquatic centres in the world. It would have still been a major landmark for B'ton in early 1900's when we were first formed so would have made sense.