Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old Yesterday, 09:05 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post
...like in Burma
And Sri Lanka and Cambodia funny skinny forgot about that on his latest expedition.

SaulAlinsky

Last edited by weltklasse; Yesterday at 09:09 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:07 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mik59 View Post
Ted Heath with the Sunngingdale Agreement 1973 which was extended by Thatcher to give Irish Government some rights to be involved in Northern Ireland's affairs. Then Gerry Adams' talks with John Hume in 1988 which influenced trilateral talks from 1991 and the Downing Street Declaration in 1993 (under Major), all of which culminated in the GFA under Blair.
Thats another definite Raggy WIN!

SaulAlinsky
Old Yesterday, 09:25 PM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
Thats another definite Raggy WIN!
Isn't it poetic: Heath takes us into the EU (or EEC as then) in the same year he starts the process which leads to the very thing on which Brexit now hangs.
Old Yesterday, 09:26 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE25 exile View Post
Here s something for Rag & Bone man to get his teeth into. He likes conspiracies, so here is an allegation against the BBC for doctoring news interviews with a woman purporting to support Theresa May.

Is the footage doctored/edited to exclude a word or two to give a different meaning? There is some tantalising evidence. A child holding hands with someone, mysteriously and suddenly appears in the shot from nowhere. Anyway, have a look and judge for your self:

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Her words don't match the lips at the end there!
Old Yesterday, 09:34 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
thats not even very funny. have you been substance abusing again?
Think most of us are Nelson Mandela Fanboys even if for some only after prison release... I've sung along to the Specials song quite often!
Free free free ....
Old Yesterday, 09:49 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Well at least one Brexiter is investing in the UK. A proposal for a national museum of Wetherspoons in Wolverhampton. I'm absolutely gutted it won't be ready for when we visit on 2 January.
Old Yesterday, 09:55 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskin Old Boy View Post
I cannot praise this video too highly
It's not often someone says that about a video with Danny Dyer in it, but thanks, it was very interesting
Old Yesterday, 10:00 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post
There is an estimated 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 planets in the universe.

We are either the only single planet on which life has evolved, or god created all of them but only bothered with life on this one, or there is life out there somewhere.
Not too sure Im understanding your theology.

But I suppose its off-topic.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old Yesterday, 10:03 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Not too sure Im understanding your theology.

But I suppose its off-topic.
He's pretty much covered all possibilities so I don't think there's much theology involved!
Old Yesterday, 10:08 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
He's pretty much covered all possibilities so I don't think there's much theology involved!
I suspect hes been a bit Christian Fundamentalist myself!

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old Yesterday, 10:18 PM
legit

foetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is herefoetus eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Think most of us are Nelson Mandela Fanboys even if for some only after prison release... I've sung along to the Specials song quite often!
Free free free ....

Old Yesterday, 10:52 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by foetus eagle View Post
Old Yesterday, 11:34 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskin Old Boy View Post
I cannot praise this video too highly

Is that what you call quality television nowadays?
Old Yesterday, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
Well at least one Brexiter is investing in the UK. A proposal for a national museum of Wetherspoons in Wolverhampton. I'm absolutely gutted it won't be ready for when we visit on 2 January.
Off topic but coincidental, I discovered this 'Spoons parody twitter user today.

Old Yesterday, 11:40 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mik59 View Post
We could take you more seriously if you knew that after WW2 the Czechoslovakian government - the 1st to recognise USSR & visa versa - had the motto Se Sovětskm svazem na věčn časy! or With Soviet Union Forever!. It was an USSR satellite.
Whether the population wanted it or not...
Old Today, 02:20 AM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here

I wonder if any of the ****wits in Westminster are listening?
Old Today, 02:29 AM

Jonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Way to make friends and influence people ...

"Theresa May has issued a stark warning to EU leaders that their citizens’ lives will be at risk if they fail to show more flexibility on Brexit"