Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 30-11-2018, 01:06 PM

swissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
Starting 2019 is great news, no messing about
End of 2019/2020 season I think so 18 months
Old 30-11-2018, 01:08 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadblock View Post
I already know Chelsea is the biggest culprit for this. But actually seeing their loan roster in black and white compared to everyone else, it really is quite ridiculous.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
They have indeed taken the micky with this, and are probably being cursed by other clubs because a few greedy clubs have sought to gain too much from the system.

Chelsea have developed a business model which, whilst I can see it could work well for a few players, also means that they hoover up the local (or even not local!) talent. These makes it harder for clubs like ours, as they scout the same area.

They have become a football factory, but youngsters can also feel that they are not in control of their careers and just part of their machine.

I think there could also be an argument in future to stop loans fees. Paying the player’s wages makes sense, but more than that means Chelsea make money from holding on to a player’s registration for years. If they can’t get a lucrative loan fee anymore, they will then sell more players.
Old 30-11-2018, 01:49 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
8 seems quite low. I can see how a club like Palace could get to 8 without too much trying. Also, what is the punishment for exceeding this limit, because if it's less money than Chelsea make in loan fees what's the point.
maybe it could be that 8 is the maximum for which the clubs that take the loan pay the wages/fees for - any players loaned out beyond 8 need to have their wages paid by the parent club and no loan fee is allowed to be charged. Might filter out the deals that are being done purely for profit rather than the ones that are genuinely done to develop young players careers.
Old 30-11-2018, 01:54 PM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Think I read this morning that Chelski make around £130m a year out of farming young players and loaning them out.
It's a significant part of their business plan.
Bastards !
Old 30-11-2018, 01:55 PM

Vicmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVicmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVicmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVicmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVicmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVicmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVicmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVicmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVicmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVicmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVicmo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I don't think Chelsea will be overly affected I can see them selling players for a 'nominal' fee with an equally nominal buy back.
Old 30-11-2018, 01:56 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
But if they sell (to a sister club or not) then they cannot retain 3rd party interest over the player. How would that benefit the original club?
If the buying club is one of the Pozzo's stable, fees between their clubs are just moving money between their own bank accounts, no?
Old 30-11-2018, 02:07 PM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicmo View Post
I don't think Chelsea will be overly affected I can see them selling players for a 'nominal' fee with an equally nominal buy back.
I would expect there to be anti-avoidance measures. A ban on nominal buy back clauses should do it. I would expect that once eight players are out on loan any further players who go on loan cannot be played by the club who have borrowed them. That would make it self policing.

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 30-11-2018, 02:22 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
8 seems quite low. I can see how a club like Palace could get to 8 without too much trying. Also, what is the punishment for exceeding this limit, because if it's less money than Chelsea make in loan fees what's the point.
Couldnít the league authorities simply keep a tally for each club and then refuse to sanction the temporary transfer/loan of players beyond 8?

If the player canít be played, thereís no point the clubs trying to exceed the limit.
Old 30-11-2018, 02:44 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Surely have to be points deduction will be the only way to give it any strength. Even a Fine for £2m for example could be made up down the line if you sell a loftus cheek for £40m.

Some good deals could be a around from Chelsea and Man Utd.
Old 30-11-2018, 02:47 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Poor old Chelsea. Their business model of loaning players to be banned, a possible transfer ban, their stadium redevelopment on hold and their owner not able to visit the UK? I do sincerely hope their results won't be affected.
Old 30-11-2018, 03:09 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
There will be just more feeder clubs
Old 30-11-2018, 03:55 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
You wont be able to exceed the limit

A loan still requires paperwork similar to a permanent signing, and it needs to be signed off by the appropriate associations
Old 03-12-2018, 08:15 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
I think players to Non-league should be unlimited.

Also if there is no loan fee then also umlimited. Chelsea make money from loaning out their players.
Old 06-12-2018, 08:40 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockles View Post
I wonder how the Watford model will be covered by this. i.e. could they 'sell' to their other spidered clubs, and loan out from there...?
What's to stop Chelsea doing the same kind of thing?
You would hope they close any loopholes after the way Watford abused the system a few years back
Old 06-12-2018, 04:25 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockles View Post
I wonder how the Watford model will be covered by this. i.e. could they 'sell' to their other spidered clubs, and loan out from there...?
What's to stop Chelsea doing the same kind of thing?
Abramovich doesn't own any other clubs, does he?
Old 07-12-2018, 01:07 AM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadblock View Post
I already know Chelsea is the biggest culprit for this. But actually seeing their loan roster in black and white compared to everyone else, it really is quite ridiculous.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

There is quite a lot of dross in that Chelsea list.
Old 07-12-2018, 07:05 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
I saw jach got called up for Poland.
Old 07-12-2018, 08:30 AM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Was talking to the mother of one of Chelsea's U23's yesterday - even she thinks it is a good idea. She did say that their pastoral care is extremely good for their young talent but agreed that loan after loan after loan does not allow the players to develop

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 07-12-2018, 09:17 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw16girl View Post
Was talking to the mother of one of Chelsea's U23's yesterday - even she thinks it is a good idea. She did say that their pastoral care is extremely good for their young talent but agreed that loan after loan after loan does not allow the players to develop
Iím sure the pastoral care is excellent but the loan after loan not allowing players to develop is anecdotal. There are plenty of players who have made it to the top having been through many loans and plenty who have been through none/very few. Iím not at all convinced there is a one model is the best approach here.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 07-12-2018, 09:28 AM
Adult Member

David of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Does the 8 apply just to players who qualify as part of your 25 man squad or your development squad players as well?
The darkest moments of our lives are not to be buried and forgotten, rather they are a memory to be called upon for inspiration to remind us of the unrelenting human spirit and our capacity to overcome the intolerable.