Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 15-02-2018, 08:19 PM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
Slums are very much a feature of developing capitalist countries - Rio, Lagos, Mexico City and Calcutta all spring to mind.

I could be wrong but I don't think communist countries tend to have much in the way of slums, perhaps Cuba does to some extent.

Historically the communist world was characterised by utilitarian, functionary concrete tower and apartment blocks.

I don't doubt the rural poor in North Korea have very basic accommodation, but I would be surprised if Pyongyang had miles of adjoining shanty-town.
You will find some of the biggest slums in the world in the self-proclaimed 'Land of Milk and Honey', the good ol' US of A. Great place to be rich, terrible for the rest.
Old 15-02-2018, 08:30 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
**** me. Its Bill Hicks.
Ouch. Well played. Bastard.