Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 22-11-2015, 09:51 AM

Fur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supa Pard View Post
And yet you took the time to read it and then reply.
I've always liked a bit of fiction.

So let your voices ring, my boys,
And take the time from me,
And I値l sing you a song as we march along,
Of Sussex by the Sea!
Old 22-11-2015, 09:54 AM
Terwit Terwoo.

Supa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fur cough View Post
I'm not suggesting they all are returning fans, I am well aware that we have some who support other teams.

But the vast majority, at least the ones I know, were always fans/supporters or whatever the correct term is that never actually attended.

They do now, and I for one welcome this, to do otherwise is counterproductive.
I do a lot of work around Brighton and Hove and so many times when I talk to the locals about Brighton I am more than often told that they like Brighton but it's their second team.
In particular a roofer who I happen upon quite often is an Arsenal St holder. He's Brighton born and bred. In fact, he still lives there.
He tells me he always looks out for their results though.
Old 22-11-2015, 09:56 AM
Terwit Terwoo.

Supa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I've always liked a bit of fiction.
You must do.
You lot seem to believe everything Tiny Tone comes out with.
Old 22-11-2015, 09:59 AM

Fur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFur cough came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
You must do.
You lot seem to believe everything Tiny Tone comes out with.
I believe he said he'd build us a new stadium.

He did.

What other promises has he made that I seem not to know of?

Of Sussex by the Sea!
Old 22-11-2015, 10:01 AM

Quote:
I do a lot of work around Brighton and Hove and so many times when I talk to the locals about Brighton I am more than often told that they like Brighton but it's their second team.
In particular a roofer who I happen upon quite often is an Arsenal St holder. He's Brighton born and bred. In fact, he still lives there.
He tells me he always looks out for their results though.
I know a man from Burgess Hill who is a Chelsea season ticket holder who can't stand Brighton.

What's your point?

Of Sussex by the Sea!
Old 22-11-2015, 10:02 AM
Terwit Terwoo.

Quote:
I believe he said he'd build us a new stadium.

He did.

What other promises has he made that I seem not to know of?
Premier League football?

That ain't never gonna happen.
Well, not for your second club anyway.
Old 22-11-2015, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Premier League football?

That ain't never gonna happen.
Well, not for your second club anyway.
Can't recall him ever promising that, although he has often said that is the goal.

Of Sussex by the Sea!
Old 22-11-2015, 10:06 AM
Terwit Terwoo.

Quote:
I know a man from Burgess Hill who is a Chelsea season ticket holder who can't stand Brighton.

What's your point?
My point is that I talk to many locals and to a man they all like 'like' Brighton.
Not as much as their prem club though.
Old 22-11-2015, 10:07 AM
Terwit Terwoo.

Who's your prem club btw?

Not us is it?
Old 22-11-2015, 10:13 AM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I'm not suggesting they all are returning fans, I am well aware that we have some who support other teams.

But the vast majority, at least the ones I know, were always fans/supporters or whatever the correct term is that never actually attended.

They do now, and I for one welcome this, to do otherwise is counterproductive.
Apparently in Brighton they are "customers"...........
Old 22-11-2015, 10:24 AM
Legednary typo's

passion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I thought all this 'second club' stuff was a bit of exaggerated banter, but this changed for me in the past week.

I recently met 3 Brighton fans in a meeting, who spent about 30 seconds talking around Brighton's league position and prospects, before they went on to talk for over 10 minutes (in much more passionate terms) about their 'number 1' club Liverpool ... what was unbelievable was that all 3 of them had LFC as their first team and BHAFC for their 'local team'.

Supporting BHA really is a part-time affair for a lot of the current fans, whether the die-hards/committed like it or not.
Old 22-11-2015, 10:29 AM
Terwit Terwoo.

They're a farking joke of a club and always have been.
They gave up The Gaulstone to Toys 'R' Us without so much as a whimper.
And then came the relocation to another part of Sussex.
Gutless wankers.
Old 22-11-2015, 10:37 AM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by passion4palace View Post
I thought all this 'second club' stuff was a bit of exaggerated banter, but this changed for me in the past week.

I recently met 3 Brighton fans in a meeting, who spent about 30 seconds talking around Brighton's league position and prospects, before they went on to talk for over 10 minutes (in much more passionate terms) about their 'number 1' club Liverpool ... what was unbelievable was that all 3 of them had LFC as their first team and BHAFC for their 'local team'.

Supporting BHA really is a part-time affair for a lot of the current fans, whether the die-hards/committed like it or not.
The Prem club as number 1, Brighton as "local team" I go to watch is so common for Brighon only the most deluded can pretend it's not the case.

This bloke, who went from posting about his heartbreak at losing to Palace in the play-offs to posting about his beloved Chels a few days later, sums it up

The **** doesn't even understand why he's such a massive ****. Thinks he can just explain how it's all ok and everyone will nod their heads and agree.

Though in fairness many Brighton "fans" will.
Old 22-11-2015, 10:45 AM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
The Prem club as number 1, Brighton as "local team" I go to watch is so common for Brighon only the most deluded can pretend it's not the case.

This bloke, who went from posting about his heartbreak at losing to Palace in the play-offs to posting about his beloved Chels a few days later, sums it up

The **** doesn't even understand why he's such a massive ****. Thinks he can just explain how it's all ok and everyone will nod their heads and agree.

Though in fairness many Brighton "fans" will.
Give that guy his own sitcom - then let's rip it to bits.

Sounds like he supports three teams. Brighton AND Hove Albion AND Chelsea
Old 22-11-2015, 10:46 AM
Terwit Terwoo.

Thing is, this ****'s in the majority (of about 28,000).
Old 22-11-2015, 10:48 AM
Terwit Terwoo.

He got one thing right though...'what a prick.'
Old 22-11-2015, 10:54 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Can't recall him ever promising that, although he has often said that is the goal.
You are ready for it furk .
Old 22-11-2015, 10:56 AM
Terwit Terwoo.

Must admit to loving that video though cos when you get any silly Brighton divs mouthing off on here then all you have to do is show them this video.

Nuff said.
Old 22-11-2015, 11:12 AM
Terwit Terwoo.

Anyway...come on Burnley.
Muller these c.unts.
Old 22-11-2015, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
You are ready for it furk .
Very good.

Of Sussex by the Sea!