Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 13-06-2018, 08:30 PM

ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
Im here. How about you talking about your club?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
Nah his old chap “mate”
Ok seriously now fellas, what is this wizardry?
Spottieottiedopalicious

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
You said you liked it
Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.
Spottieottiedopalicious

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoColo12 View Post
Ok seriously now fellas, what is this wizardry?
You are all knowing apparently you tell us
Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.
Old 13-06-2018, 08:31 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Anyone here remember crystal phallus?

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 13-06-2018, 08:41 PM

ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12
Quote:
Im here. How about you talking about your club?
Really, coming from you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
You are all knowing apparently you tell us
Judging by his posts, old git is a little bit senile, and he needs you to back him up if he types himself to sleep, am i close?
Old 13-06-2018, 08:43 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Really, coming from you?

Judging by his posts, old git is a little bit senile, and he needs you to back him up if he types himself to sleep, am i close?
Yep it's him.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 13-06-2018, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Yep it's him.
And when you have absolutely nothing left to say, accuse poster of being someone else.
Old 13-06-2018, 08:47 PM

Quote:
And when you have absolutely nothing left to say, accuse poster of being someone else.
Sorry?

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 13-06-2018, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Sorry?
Put your glasses on you old twit.
Old 13-06-2018, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Put your glasses on you old twit.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 13-06-2018, 09:17 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post
I hate pompey big time even more than you lot
we don't give a toss about them
Old 13-06-2018, 09:42 PM

C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
But then the same could have been said about you lot where we didn't play you for years until we met in 2002. All it does in my opinion is make the next meet whether how long it be even more special.

People have their own experiences through their lives of teams they have a personal dislike or hatred towards. My old man grew up in Streatham so I imagine like other Palace from around there or parts of Lambeth like Brixton, Tooting and Mitcham etc they have a thing against Chelsea. I went to school in SE19 so I encountered some Millwall and Charlton which started my hate towards them.

Obviously living in Sussex I come across several Brighton who despite for a good few plums on here can talk a good game and don't have any ill feeling towards Portsmouth.

I think anybody who follows Brighton or Palace knows full well there's a real spice to it. Even if you aren't educated to how it's all come about, so many years have gone by since those days but there's no indicator of it dying out. I think the added fact of so many of us Palace pikeys moving further south can only add to it.
I can't argue with any of that. I am buzzing about our 100th game next season more than the World Cup.
Old 13-06-2018, 10:00 PM

C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagleinsussex View Post
Where did I suggest that the rivalry is up there with Spurs/Arsenal ? Again changing your tune to try and cover your tracks, but if you think younger fans don't get there is bound to be rivalry between the South London clubs your an even bigger idiot than I thought you were !
Of course there is going to be a rivalry between clubs but the 'special ones' are just that. Or are you saying that Wimbledon and Fulham are just as big as rivalries as Millwall and Charlton to Palace. Arsenal/Spurs, West Ham/Millwall are well known rivalries that even non-footie fans know about - media, stupid films about 'Firms' etc. You and Charlton, even though a bona fide rivalry, is less well known, unless you are from the area or follow a London team. Thats what I meant.
Old 13-06-2018, 10:00 PM

Selhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
Going by your posts it's more than likely I don't come across your sort because I wouldn't give you the time of day to be honest. Your boring repetitive posts and sad gifs or whatever they're known as isn't really my thing. I'm struggling to find proper football posts by yourself. I prefer to talk football, not bollocks like you've done for the best part of your time on here.

C-Cider at least has some football talk about him. Mat is just thick as shit.
Good post.
Old 13-06-2018, 10:15 PM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Sider View Post
Of course there is going to be a rivalry between clubs but the 'special ones' are just that. Or are you saying that Wimbledon and Fulham are just as big as rivalries as Millwall and Charlton to Palace. Arsenal/Spurs, West Ham/Millwall are well known rivalries that even non-footie fans know about - media, stupid films about 'Firms' etc. You and Charlton, even though a bona fide rivalry, is less well known, unless you are from the area or follow a London team. Thats what I meant.
There you go again, at no point have I mentioned how big various rivalries are. Your arugument was that fans aged 40 and under would not realise that Palace have a rivalry with Charlton and Millwall. I would bet that most true football fans of that age no matter who they support would get that that there was bound to be a rivalry when teams in close proximity play each other.
Old 13-06-2018, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagleinsussex View Post
There you go again, at no point have I mentioned how big various rivalries are. Your arugument was that fans aged 40 and under would not realise that Palace have a rivalry with Charlton and Millwall. I would bet that most true football fans of that age no matter who they support would get that that there was bound to be a rivalry when teams in close proximity play each other.
Whats big got to do with it? I meant rivalries that peopl......... oh forget it. This hair is too thin to split. I'm going to skin up and see what's happening on XHamster.
Old 13-06-2018, 10:40 PM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Sider View Post
Whats big got to do with it? I meant rivalries that peopl......... oh forget it. This hair is too thin to split. I'm going to skin up and see what's happening on XHamster.
You're the one who mentioned big, I reckon you skinned up hours ago as you keep forgetting what you've just written
Old 14-06-2018, 08:39 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEater View Post
This isn't NSC, it's the Away Fans end. Also there aren't 1000's of threads about Palace on there so don't flatter your tin-pot selves.
Come off it. Zaha can't take a shit without you lot starting a thread.

FOYBC.
Old 14-06-2018, 09:16 AM

mpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Very quiet this morning from the weeds, I wonder if they’re at the Amex Breakfast ?
Old 14-06-2018, 09:38 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Are you for real?

Millwall have other rivals, we could say the same about Portsmouth.

I wouldn't know about Charlton.

And Watford? lol, because they were pissed off Zaha dived against them a couple of times? Utter nonsense.

It's hardly anything worth mentioning, is it?
Yep, I'm for real. Fact - Pompey couldn't give a **** about you. Nor could Southhampton or Bournemouth, despite your desperate attempts to get them to.

Millwall traditionally hate West Ham, I'll grant you but there is a rivalry they won't deny with us. Charlton ******* hate us, not that we give a shit about them.

Watford, as I said, I don't know why but they get very uppity these days around us for a club who don't care. Probably to do with beating them at Wembley twice rather than Zaha if we're honest.

You keep spectacularly avoiding that your entire identity comes from being our rivals. Amusingly.