Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 08-04-2016, 03:31 PM
Terwit Terwoo.

Supa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Blanka.

As long as you were good enough at Street Fighter to know how to use him without button bashing.

Which I was.

Or Dhalsim or Chun Li.

Last edited by Supa Pard; 08-04-2016 at 03:35 PM.
Old 08-04-2016, 05:10 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supa Pard View Post
Blanka.

As long as you were good enough at Street Fighter to know how to use him without button bashing.

Which I was.

Or Dhalsim or Chun Li.
Blanka is ok against CPU, but against a proper player you can get sussed. But then same can be said of E Honda and the 100 hand slap or Chun Li and the lightning kick or whatever it was called.
Old 08-04-2016, 05:23 PM
Terwit Terwoo.

Supa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Blanka is ok against CPU, but against a proper player you can get sussed. But then same can be said of E Honda and the 100 hand slap or Chun Li and the lightning kick or whatever it was called.
I will be honest, I'm no SF expert but I've played against some who are and I've always acquitted myself well with Blanka.
Gotta know how to use him.
Old 05-04-2017, 07:00 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Almost a year since the last post on this thread... I was actually against the game for the 35 price initially but Ultra Street Fighter II has been remastered for the Nintendo Switch and I have to say it looks fantastic. Throw in the fact if you pre order on the Nintendo Shop you get a T-shirt too and the price doesn't look quite so steep.

The king of Beat em Ups is back!!!
Old 07-04-2017, 02:56 PM

marantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemarantz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'll definitely be getting this on the switch and using Blanca online i went 30 games unbeaten online on ps3 as Blanca
Old 07-04-2017, 03:15 PM
Party on

Chris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Spent a lot of time playing this in Japan
Old 19-04-2017, 03:07 PM
Werkself

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 13-01-2018, 12:53 PM
Werkself

Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection coming to Nintendo Switch, PS4 and Xbox One this May. I can't ******* wait!!!

For years I have wanted to play the original Street Fighter and SF III. The games on it for 40 are:

Street Fighter
Street Fighter II
Street Fighter II: Champion Edition
Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting
Super Street Fighter II
Super Street Fighter II: Turbo
Street Fighter Alpha
Street Fighter Alpha 2
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Street Fighter III
Street Fighter III: 2nd Impact
Street Fighter III: Third Strike.

I haven't played any of the Alphas so intrigued to give them a going over too. And Super SFII Turbo for that matter.
Old 15-01-2018, 07:38 AM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's on the 69 snes classic to
Old 15-01-2018, 09:50 AM
Bass Man

bunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection coming to Nintendo Switch, PS4 and Xbox One this May. I can't ******* wait!!!

For years I have wanted to play the original Street Fighter and SF III. The games on it for 40 are:

Street Fighter
Street Fighter II
Super Street Fighter II
Street Fighter Alpha
Street Fighter Alpha 2
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Street Fighter III

I haven't played any of the Alphas so intrigued to give them a going over too. And Super SFII Turbo for that matter.
Dayum. I didn't even realise this was coming out. Deffo going to pick this up on my Switch!
Old 15-01-2018, 10:02 AM
Werkself

Quote:
Originally Posted by disco mixx kidd View Post
It's on the 69 snes classic to
Street Fighter II. Not all the other 11 games though.
Old 15-01-2018, 02:01 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
Quote:

Street Fighter
Street Fighter II
Super Street Fighter II
Street Fighter Alpha
Street Fighter Alpha 2
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Street Fighter III

Most of that stuff is just filler. Who's going to play SF2 when SF2 Hyper fighting is there. Who's going to play Alpha when Alpha 3 is there etc. It's not like the previous iterations offer anything different.

Original street fighter is more of a curiosity than anything else, you won't play it for more than 10 mins at a time.
Old 15-01-2018, 02:43 PM
Werkself

I don't know about that. I own SFII, Turbo and Super on the Wii U Virtual Console and I much prefer the Original to Super. I hope they have the arcade intros instead of the Console though.

You might be right about the original Street Fighter but I definitely want to give it a go, same with the Alpha games.

And as for Street Fighter III... Well I have never played that either as they have never been on a Nintendo console until now.

I'm well up for this! One of my favourite gaming Series ever. Oh to be 7 years old in the arcade again.
Old 15-01-2018, 04:09 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
Quote:
I don't know about that. I own SFII, Turbo and Super on the Wii U Virtual Console and I much prefer the Original to Super. I hope they have the arcade intros instead of the Console though.

You might be right about the original Street Fighter but I definitely want to give it a go, same with the Alpha games.

And as for Street Fighter III... Well I have never played that either as they have never been on a Nintendo console until now.

I'm well up for this! One of my favourite gaming Series ever. Oh to be 7 years old in the arcade again.
maybe, but if your favourite in a series is original SF2 you probably aren't going to play Turbo and Super much right?

Alpha is a great version but Alpha 3 is much much better than Alpha and Alpha 2 in every way (and same applies to SF3).

I love SF games but these packages annoy me, especially when they are at premium prices - they are so old and have been out on so many other platforms already (you can even play the arcade versions of all of these games in a browser, Google it) it feels like they are taking advantage of people's nostalgia.

If they wanted to provide a proper package of SF games to celebrate the anniversary, on top of cutting out the older obsolete versions that aren't needed, there are a ton of other games that are properly obscure that could have been chucked in...the 3D virtua-fighter style EX ones, the SF movie game, various crossovers with SNK/marvel/tekken etc, even some weird Japan-only stuff that never made it to release. I'd definitely pay 40 quid for that.
Old 15-01-2018, 04:21 PM
Werkself

Ah the SF Movie game... That would have been a laugh actually.

Turbo was my favourite of the SFII games. I meant more the original over Super. I didn't really like Super or Super Turbo. I also didn't really like T-Hawk, Cammy, Dee Jay or Fei Long. I thought they were pretty pointless characters to add in personally and were more for fan service than adding anything to the game.
Old 15-01-2018, 04:24 PM
Werkself

The Movie game was published by Capcom but not made by them. I wonder if that might be why they left it out?

Street Fighter Ex again was published by Capcom but made by Arika? Also apparently Street Fighter Ex4 is apparently being made to be released this year.
Old 15-01-2018, 04:29 PM
STFU Donny

maybe. But my point is, put a bit of effort in! Do an anniversary package with some interesting and unique SF games, rather than the same old versions that have already been released dozens of times across the last 3 decades.

To view the link you have to Register or Login there are so many to choose from!