Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 25-01-2018, 04:46 PM

Lords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Printer Advice

Looking for a new wi-fi home printer anybody out there got any reccomendations. Want one that's most economical with the ink, the one I have (it's a cannon) just seems to drink the ink. Any help or advice gratefully received! Many thanks in advance
Old 25-01-2018, 05:01 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Would suggest Brother for the fact the cheap cartridges work with them - HP great printers while they work, ditto Cannon and Lexmark, but they tend to malfunction too easily with non brand consumables. I do a lot of printing at home and for 3 years no trouble with the Brother one. They can all use a lot of ink, but get XL cartridges for mine and no probs. Because of my company logo I use a lot of one colour, so worth having 3 separate ink colours and a black one. Had an HP with 5 colours and they were poor on longevity but the single tri colours will run out of one colour quickly.
Old 25-01-2018, 06:52 PM

Lords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Cheers for the advice OG
Old 25-01-2018, 09:35 PM

speagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I got fed up with inkjets and got a mono samsung laser print. 60. So much easier and quicker. But then I just print forms, tickets, letters etc. and not worried about colour.