Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 10-05-2017, 10:24 PM

topper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
playerunknown's battlegrounds

anyone see this, looks awesome.
Premise is; 100 online players are dumped, with no equipment on an 8 x 8 openworld map.
find or fight others for a weapon, then it's a shootout, last man standing, type of game. you can't just hang out on the periphery of the map as the focus of the game means that you need to be within an area otherwise your health will be eaten away
looks very much like ArmA / DayZ.
just watched a video of some chaps, pacifisting their way to a win...
winner winner chicken dinner.

not sure whether it's released for PC yet or whether it's alpha/beta testing. but yeah think it's one to get.
Xbox and PS4 released sometime after PC.
Old 11-05-2017, 07:57 AM
Lone Coyote

Steve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
May the odds be ever in your favour..
Old 11-05-2017, 08:00 AM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This is a fantastic game.

So much fun and can get super tense at the end.
Old 13-05-2017, 10:07 PM

SachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyes
I'm loving this game! It's so addictive!
Old 25-05-2017, 11:21 AM
chemical olympics

humpo is just too good for youhumpo is just too good for youhumpo is just too good for youhumpo is just too good for youhumpo is just too good for youhumpo is just too good for youhumpo is just too good for youhumpo is just too good for youhumpo is just too good for youhumpo is just too good for youhumpo is just too good for you
great game, not won yet but have come 2nd twice

What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof. Christopher Hitchens
Old 12-12-2017, 12:16 PM

SachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyesSachmoVII dances before me like a million eyes
Day 1 release of this on the Xbox today and they are already having server issues.

Anyone else planning on getting this on the Xbox?
Old 12-12-2017, 12:38 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm interested in it on xbox, but isn't it only a beta version they're selling?
I'd rather wait till it's all sorted
Old 12-12-2017, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceMonkey View Post
I'm interested in it on xbox, but isn't it only a beta version they're selling?
I'd rather wait till it's all sorted
As far as I am aware it is a "Preview Edition" which is similar to Early Access on Steam, so you should get the full game at no extra cost when the full release is out.
You just have to put up with bugs and maintenance until then.
Old 12-12-2017, 01:00 PM

Work Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWork Shy Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Wouldn't worry about that PM.

Some of my favourite games on the box have been Previews. The amazing Long Dark, and Sheltered.

The former especially, grew massively from its starting point into an excellent game and cost a pittance to start with.
Old 12-12-2017, 01:41 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Been loving the test servers and the new map. FPS far improved on the PC seeing as I assume that they developed Miramar in house as opposed to buying pre-built textures.
Old 12-12-2017, 02:26 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
ah, I didn't realise it meant you got the full game at a later date..
Old 12-12-2017, 04:35 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
The game is 24.99 from the Xbox store and is only a 5gb download at this stage.

My only gripes are the lack of any game instruction guide and no practice option to try things out like basic controller functions and the inventory functions like weapon attachments and healing aids.

One tip do not open your parachute too early as you will take ages to glide into land and you may meet an early death at the hands of a player who has already landed and found a weapon and uses it on unarmed you.

Owing to the lack of a game manual you will have to suss out the best options and settings by trial and error.

The game has plenty of potential and there is plenty of tension when you are searching for weapons and equipment in a building and an armed player enters not knowing that you are already there and praying that they will not find and kill you, twice I have managed to not get killed in this scenario when I was just a couple of feet away in hiding.

The map is vast and you can play solo,duo or in a team against human opponents with no two games being the same experience.

Worth buying
Old 12-12-2017, 07:06 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It will never get out of pre-release stage
Old 13-12-2017, 01:22 AM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
There are 13 million players on the PC version and there now is a growing Xbox community.
Old 13-12-2017, 10:52 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It is easily going to break the 3 million concurrent steam players record this month, already peaked at 2,949,950. It's crazy.
Old 17-01-2018, 10:26 AM
Eep! Woot!

bought it a couple of days ago on xbox.

like it so far, though need more practise.
couple of tiny graphical issues but nothing too bad.
Old 17-01-2018, 09:38 PM
Old School Palace

Pistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is herePistol Knight Sam the man is here
I bought it on PC yesterday, very addictive, im liking it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana
Can you imagine the sky commentators making some reference to South Londoners enjoying their day out - cut to a 40 year old in full Palace kit dribbling whilst a mexican wave flies past.
http://www.fishfight.net
http://www.fsf.org.uk/

ST Holder:Block D: Lower Homesdale
Old 25-03-2018, 07:12 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
This is bloody great fun on the iPhone.

Surprised at just how playable it is. Free too.
Old 28-03-2018, 10:51 AM
Eep! Woot!

I've managed to winner, winner, chicken dinner 3 times now! yay!