Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 19-11-2017, 12:46 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Just finished my first season with Palace on FM mobile, 6th in the league and the cup double, beating Man Ure 2-1 in the league cup final and the Arse 2-0 in the Fa Cup final. Transfers probably weren’t the best, Golovin for 25ish million, Lafont (young French keeper with 5 star potential) for 10-15 and brought in Solanke on loan. They performed very well, especially Golovin who topped the league for assists but there’s definitely better value out there. Townsend is better than Wilf in football manager for no apparent reason and Benteke scores 30 yarders for fun (finished the season with 20 something goals,) but yet again it seems like at least one player scores a screamer in every match. Are there THAT many improvements from last years? No. But it’s worth the money and then some if you will plough dozens of hours into it on public transport or wherever like I do.

Last edited by CP-RJW; 19-11-2017 at 12:51 PM.
Old 19-11-2017, 12:52 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Oh, and the highlight of the season was selling one Jordon James Edward Sydney Mutch for 12.5 million
Old 20-11-2017, 02:41 PM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Just finished my first season with Palace on FM mobile, 6th in the league and the cup double, beating Man Ure 2-1 in the league cup final and the Arse 2-0 in the Fa Cup final. Transfers probably weren’t the best, Golovin for 25ish million, Lafont (young French keeper with 5 star potential) for 10-15 and brought in Solanke on loan. They performed very well, especially Golovin who topped the league for assists but there’s definitely better value out there. Townsend is better than Wilf in football manager for no apparent reason and Benteke scores 30 yarders for fun (finished the season with 20 something goals,) but yet again it seems like at least one player scores a screamer in every match. Are there THAT many improvements from last years? No. But it’s worth the money and then some if you will plough dozens of hours into it on public transport or wherever like I do.
I had a great first season. Finished 4th in the league and won the FA Cup final 6-2 against Spurs. I lost to Chelsea in the Carabao cup final. Córdoba and Vinicius Junior have been a revelation.
Old 22-11-2017, 06:56 AM

LSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I finished 8th and won the league cup. Signed zapacosta and Tierney (from Celtic) to play as wing backs next season (I was playing 3-5-2 on FM before it was in vogue).

And England won the 2018 world cup with Andros playing a leading role!!
Old 22-11-2017, 12:36 PM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSEagle View Post
I finished 8th and won the league cup. Signed zapacosta and Tierney (from Celtic) to play as wing backs next season (I was playing 3-5-2 on FM before it was in vogue). And England won the 2018 world cup with Andros playing a leading role!!
Oh God. That really doesn't help the realism of Football Manager.
Old 23-11-2017, 09:21 PM

LSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace121 View Post
Oh God. That really doesn't help the realism of Football Manager.
England are always very good on FM I find. Maybe some rating bias in the players.
Old 23-11-2017, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSEagle View Post
I finished 8th and won the league cup. Signed zapacosta and Tierney (from Celtic) to play as wing backs next season (I was playing 3-5-2 on FM before it was in vogue).

And England won the 2018 world cup with Andros playing a leading role!!
LOL never mind that, Andros won the European player of the year award in my game, ahead of Ronaldo He’s amazing for no apparent reason but I sold him to Arsenal for 40 something million and brought in this Vinicius Junior you lot are raving about as a cut price replacement.
Old 25-11-2017, 09:05 PM

SuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I redownlaoded football manager 2014. 0 transfer budget for palace. Love it
Old 09-12-2017, 09:02 AM

westsussexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewestsussexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewestsussexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewestsussexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewestsussexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewestsussexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewestsussexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewestsussexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewestsussexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewestsussexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewestsussexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Will probably get FM 2018 at Xmas and the first thing to do as Palace manager is sell Benteke who is useless in FM 2017
Old 09-12-2017, 09:29 AM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by westsussexcpfc View Post
Will probably get FM 2018 at Xmas and the first thing to do as Palace manager is sell Benteke who is useless in FM 2017
You must be using him wrong. 10 games, 10 goals, 4 assists, 4 MoM. (But a 3 week injury too.)

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 13-12-2017, 10:59 PM

Norwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If anyone needs a striking option as a backup to Benteke on a loan.
Attached Images
File Type: png 1.png (422.6 KB, 184 views)

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 25-01-2018, 11:54 AM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
I was considering getting this but I think I will wait for 2019 when it has the Bundesliga officially licenced now.
Old 25-01-2018, 12:38 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Best Football Manager in years IMO.

The scouting and recruitment system is superb.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 25-01-2018, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughff View Post
You must be using him wrong. 10 games, 10 goals, 4 assists, 4 MoM. (But a 3 week injury too.)
Scored 43 Prem goals in one season in my palace save, 60 if you include champions league and cups.
Old 25-01-2018, 02:17 PM

PalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuttonExile View Post
I redownlaoded football manager 2014. 0 transfer budget for palace. Love it
I did the same! I did the old 'Add Manager' trick and used Chelsea to buy Paddy McCarthy and Darcy Blake for a few £millions. Zaha is at Newcastle though, which feels weird.
Old 25-01-2018, 04:00 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
I was considering getting this but I think I will wait for 2019 when it has the Bundesliga officially licenced now.
What difference does that make? A single data update solves that in seconds
Old 25-01-2018, 04:06 PM
It's a term of affection

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Scored 43 Prem goals in one season in my palace save, 60 if you include champions league and cups.
Just like the real Palace...
Old 25-01-2018, 04:11 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen View Post
What difference does that make? A single data update solves that in seconds
Because I can't be bothered to buy it every year. And no doubt by the time 2019 comes out there will be yet more features.
Old 13-04-2018, 02:14 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Still on 2017...

Just did a Liverpool when leading 3-0 at the Amex, let's hope that doesn't happen tomorrow
Old 13-04-2018, 04:13 PM
Werkself

Keep thinking about booting up 2017 again. Still got thay great Italian career going where I am top of Serie B with Taranto. Kind of keep putting it off though. Not played in so long I'm worried I might get into it and go on a losing run.