Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 10-04-2018, 06:24 PM
Holmesdale Lower Block G

Zareba2003 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZareba2003 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZareba2003 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZareba2003 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZareba2003 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZareba2003 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZareba2003 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZareba2003 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZareba2003 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZareba2003 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZareba2003 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Gave it another bash today. Managed to get the hang of easy locks. Had to use good old YouTube tips but it seems that turning the lock quickly whilst roughly hovering the sweet spot is enough. Wandered into a random shop near the apothecary and found a chest of books upstairs. Stole and flogged the lot for 300 coins! Will that come back and bite me later?

Also completed a couple of quests including the executioner and his ring which has got me in with the millers. Also completed archery and sword training against that noble twat. He beat me by one point on the bow but I bested him with the sword. Might make contact with a scribe to help me learn to read or visit the bailiffs to start helping about town. But before that i settled down into some random tent for the night.
Old 10-04-2018, 08:31 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zareba2003 View Post
Gave it another bash today. Managed to get the hang of easy locks. Had to use good old YouTube tips but it seems that turning the lock quickly whilst roughly hovering the sweet spot is enough. Wandered into a random shop near the apothecary and found a chest of books upstairs. Stole and flogged the lot for 300 coins! Will that come back and bite me later?

Also completed a couple of quests including the executioner and his ring which has got me in with the millers. Also completed archery and sword training against that noble twat. He beat me by one point on the bow but I bested him with the sword. Might make contact with a scribe to help me learn to read or visit the bailiffs to start helping about town. But before that i settled down into some random tent for the night.
Feel free to send links for those YouTube vids.
Old 10-04-2018, 10:02 PM
Holmesdale Lower Block G

Zareba2003 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZareba2003 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZareba2003 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZareba2003 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZareba2003 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZareba2003 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZareba2003 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZareba2003 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZareba2003 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZareba2003 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineZareba2003 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Feel free to send links for those YouTube vids.
To be honest they weren’t great but at least showed the movement required. It was a comment that gave me the real insight. The need not to rotate the lock slowly and try and maintain the sweet spot dead on but to rotate at speed with the sweet spot hovering as close as possible to the location required. This was enough for easy locks but I doubt will see me successful with harder ones.

Also starting to get the hang of pickpocketing! I’m turning into a right thieving bastard! ��
Old 11-04-2018, 07:54 AM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here

"Jesus Christ be praised, Henry!"

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 17-04-2018, 10:47 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Great fudging game.

Been churning out kremlin levels of poison.

One. Bottle. At. A. Time.

Spread it all over my arrows and sword.

Still got bundles to start poisoning people's food.

Bit worried i'm becoming some calibre of sociopath.

Sir Clinton Morrison