Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 20-02-2013, 12:44 AM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil
Anyone know if they're streaming it on PSN?
Highly doubt it.
Old 20-02-2013, 01:14 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Anyone know if they're streaming it on PSN?
Go check Playstation Home tomorrow. Not saying it will be there, but I'm sure it will be its usual fun self.
Old 20-02-2013, 01:16 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
A reliable Kotaku source has informed us that the PlayStation 4, codenamed Orbis, will be out this November in the United States.

Our source—the same reliable source who back in early 2012 told us the codename for Sony's next console and the codename for Microsoft's next console—tells us that there are two models planned for the new machine, and that pricing won't be announced until later this year, possibly around E3. The current plan, our source says, is to release them at $429 and $529, but that could change.

New information revealed by our source suggests that on top of all that, you'll also be able to control the PS4 remotely from your tablet or smartphone. You'll be able to use a mobile device to chat with your PS4 friends or buy games which are then automatically downloaded to your machine, our source says.

Orbis is also following the path first set by Xbox Live: our source says "most" of the PS4's online features will require a premium subscription to use. Sony's new online service will be called PlayStation World, our source says, replacing PlayStation Plus.

Some other tidbits: our source says that every PS4 will come with a PlayStation Eye; that a new spectating feature will let you watch other friends play games from your console's dashboard, even when you don't own the game they're playing; and that the console will support local network play via Vita.
Old 20-02-2013, 01:22 AM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So we can expect to pay about £375 - £500 for the machine. Seems reasonable. Considering the Wii U is £300 for half the capabilities.
Old 20-02-2013, 04:51 AM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter
Go check Playstation Home tomorrow. Not saying it will be there, but I'm sure it will be its usual fun self.
Nevermind, I guess I am a total visionary. The announcement will be streamed on Playstation Home.
Old 20-02-2013, 08:36 AM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter
That, sir, will never happen. Awful piece of software!

I'll check for some online streams later.
Old 20-02-2013, 08:48 AM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl.eldridge
So we can expect to pay about £375 - £500 for the machine. Seems reasonable. Considering the Wii U is £300 for half the capabilities.
I'll eat my own face if the starting price is as low as £375. £500 is realistic dropping to £375 ish a year later.

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 20-02-2013, 09:06 AM
The Sun Is Often Out

Trist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ's right boot
I'll eat my own face if the starting price is as low as £375. £500 is realistic dropping to £375 ish a year later.
£500! If it comes out that high count me out... I'll hold on for a price drop.

I paid £350 I think for my launch Xbox 360 and that deal included 2 games (PGR 3 and Call of Duty 2) and an extra controller.
Old 20-02-2013, 09:11 AM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trist
£500! If it comes out that high count me out... I'll hold on for a price drop.

I paid £350 I think for my launch Xbox 360 and that deal included 2 games (PGR 3 and Call of Duty 2) and an extra controller.
This will be a serious piece of hardware and Sony are going to lube up our arseholes.

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 20-02-2013, 09:16 AM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It will be nowhere near £500. Sony won't cut off their noses to spite their faces.
Old 20-02-2013, 09:37 AM

Syph1979 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSyph1979 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSyph1979 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSyph1979 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSyph1979 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSyph1979 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSyph1979 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSyph1979 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSyph1979 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSyph1979 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSyph1979 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
It will be nowhere near £500. Sony won't cut off their noses to spite their faces.
Again
Old 20-02-2013, 09:45 AM
Exploring....

Exactly.
Old 20-02-2013, 10:18 AM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
You think it's going to be a proper reveal or one of those teasers where they show you a montage of stuff you've seen a million times before then they cut to a shot right at the end where it shows a tiny corner of the console in a really dark light followed by....."coming soon"

Golf handicap - 11
Golf Blog - http://wp.me/p7sKN4-4
Blog Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/UsingTheBounce/
Old 20-02-2013, 11:03 AM
I belong to Yo.

squelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I can see it now! All this hype, all these rumours, and all it will be is Jack Tretton walking out and announcing that Playstation Home is finally exiting beta.
Old 20-02-2013, 11:14 AM
Exploring....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny32
You think it's going to be a proper reveal or one of those teasers where they show you a montage of stuff you've seen a million times before then they cut to a shot right at the end where it shows a tiny corner of the console in a really dark light followed by....."coming soon"
Given all the hype, I think we're going to see the real thing.
Old 20-02-2013, 11:19 AM

Ridcully has disabled reputation
Wheres Ben when you need him?
Old 20-02-2013, 12:15 PM
Exploring....

So, what games are you hoping to hear announced? Personally, any new IP's would go down well with me and some concrete info/footage of The Last Guardian.
Old 20-02-2013, 12:18 PM

Ridcully has disabled reputation
I'm liking the look of Watchdogs at the moment but thats old hat now. I'd like to see what they do with Unchartered.

I'd like to see a follow-up to Heavy Rain and I'd also like to see a follow up to Odyssey to the West (xbox i guess for that one) plus anything new IP wise too
Old 20-02-2013, 12:18 PM
chemical olympics

humpo is just too good for youhumpo is just too good for youhumpo is just too good for youhumpo is just too good for youhumpo is just too good for youhumpo is just too good for youhumpo is just too good for youhumpo is just too good for youhumpo is just too good for youhumpo is just too good for youhumpo is just too good for you
Quote:
So, what games are you hoping to hear announced? Personally, any new IP's would go down well with me and some concrete info/footage of The Last Guardian.

GT6, just before PS5 is announced

What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof. Christopher Hitchens
Old 20-02-2013, 12:25 PM
Exploring....

How long has it been since GT5 now? Three years?