Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 26-12-2017, 08:38 PM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yep works perfect but u need online connection to save
I'm assuming u don't need ps plus for this? Game servers must be down as I couldn't get save but got to ps store ok
Old 26-12-2017, 09:12 PM

CPFC_AwayDays is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandCPFC_AwayDays is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandCPFC_AwayDays is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandCPFC_AwayDays is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandCPFC_AwayDays is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandCPFC_AwayDays is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandCPFC_AwayDays is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandCPFC_AwayDays is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandCPFC_AwayDays is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandCPFC_AwayDays is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandCPFC_AwayDays is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Quote:
Originally Posted by disco mixx kidd View Post
Yep works perfect but u need online connection to save
I'm assuming u don't need ps plus for this? Game servers must be down as I couldn't get save but got to ps store ok
Been down for about 3 days which makes the whole only being able to save when online stupid
Old 27-12-2017, 01:32 AM
Top Banana

BUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
2 big updates later and still less content than the previous version, it was released a year late aswell!
Old 27-12-2017, 10:09 AM
King of Curry

Lombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
You are right it did take ages to release and the content is less than hoped at the his stage, but I quite like that Polyphony have been actively adding updates and patches since launch to regularly improve the game. The quality and level of detail for the new car updates has been very high so far and there is more to come. Maybe by update 6.10 it will be the perfect driving game!!
Old 27-12-2017, 11:38 PM

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It kept my progress luckily and added all my winnings from beta
I prefer it to forza 7
Old 27-12-2017, 11:55 PM
Top Banana

BUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBUNGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The cars do look good, the game as a whole looks impressive. The online racing has improved to, just to long between races.
Old 28-12-2017, 01:58 PM

Not offline there isn't ;-)
Old 30-01-2018, 10:34 PM
King of Curry

Lombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLombardarian : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
More new motors in the latest new update! New track too - Monza which is decent!
Old 28-02-2018, 10:39 PM
King of Curry

Another sizeable free update has now arrived. 12 New cars, with the most noteworthy to my mind being the Lamborghini Aventador, Di Tomasso Pantera, Audi R8 and an F1 car.
Old 04-03-2018, 07:06 AM

Anyone wanna join a time challenge? We doing one on Avforum
A lot of fun
Using circuit challenge
Made me appreciate the game alot more
Old 05-03-2018, 05:13 PM

laughingravy43 if you wanna compare times