Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 12-08-2017, 07:00 PM

intheusa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineintheusa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineintheusa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineintheusa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineintheusa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineintheusa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineintheusa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineintheusa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineintheusa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineintheusa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineintheusa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Went to my first game today- how do I get my refund?

In America is the team plays like *!#m we just go back to the gate and get refunds.

I couldn't figure it out today. Can someone help me get my refund?

I laughed when some of you all said we'd lose to Huddersfield.
Old 12-08-2017, 07:23 PM
I'm just cheese

davemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavemorris04 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by intheusa View Post
That's because you know nothing about soccer.
Old 12-08-2017, 08:12 PM

Dunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thanks for cheering me up a bit. Could I respectfully suggest that you are not cut out for this soccerball thing and that you stick to your exotic american sports (which i assume that you only pay for if your team of choice wins). If you want to give it another go, could I suggest you try the Wankers or Chelsea; No guarantee of a win every game (in fact they can even lose to lower calibre teams, such as us), but you will be surrounded by like minded individuals, so you may cope a bit better.
Old 12-08-2017, 08:15 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
The club owes me 4,500 for the early 80s
Old 12-08-2017, 08:21 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
Get in the queue!
Old 12-08-2017, 08:24 PM
Shot by both sides

Sam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is here
Quote:
In America is the team plays like *!#m we just go back to the gate and get refunds.

Missing you already.
Old 13-08-2017, 04:08 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
And the other 3k of us hardcore .
Ps is the 4,500 today's money?
Old 13-08-2017, 04:10 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunkie View Post
Thanks for cheering me up a bit. Could I respectfully suggest that you are not cut out for this soccerball thing and that you stick to your exotic american sports (which i assume that you only pay for if your team of choice wins). If you want to give it another go, could I suggest you try the Wankers or Chelsea; No guarantee of a win every game (in fact they can even lose to lower calibre teams, such as us), but you will be surrounded by like minded individuals, so you may cope a bit better.
You do realise he's having a laugh? And you need sense of humour to watch our lot .
Old 13-08-2017, 04:11 AM

Quote:

Welcome aboard it really is the worlds greatest rollercoaster is CPFC
Old 13-08-2017, 06:37 AM

Olympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I couldn't figure it out today.
Now why doesn't that surprise me?
Old 13-08-2017, 06:46 AM

nickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenickchev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Brilliant. That made me chuckle. If you want a refund for every time Palace play bad, suggest the club will go out of business at this rate. This is Palace, get used to the highs and lows.
Old 13-08-2017, 05:56 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
All true Palace fans need a horrendous loss in the first few games of watching Palace live. It's the mettle that makes the Palace supporter. Then and only then can you truly enjoy 5 seasons in the top flight, a wembley appearance or a star like Zaha.